Stone Circle My reign has not ended but help would be nice
you are loved, you are loved more than you know
354 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
Her sister didn't need to say anything for Nanook to know that she knew. That grin spoke enough. Excitement pricked at Nanook's skin, and a flashing anxiety. She drew backward with an equal smile, a conspiratorial one shared between them both. They would discuss this later.

Nanook turned to Siarut and gave a soft nudge to his cheek, before returning her ears to Valette. The question was one her sister had proposed numerous times before -- and each time, Nanook's answer had been the same. She saw no reason for things to be different now. Pregnancy hadn't slowed Valette down. There was no reason it should affect her, either. So Nanook tipped her head with a simple nod, "You know I delight to serve our family. I would be honoured," but with this, she finished, and cast a sidelong glance to gauge her mate's response. Presumably, he would be just as eager as she to take up the responsibility, perhaps even more. He had always loved to lead -- but then again, sometimes people surprised you.
with every heartbeat I have left
I will defend your every breath, I promise
I'll do better
Messages In This Thread
RE: My reign has not ended but help would be nice - by Nanook - May 03, 2020, 11:51 AM