Stone Circle My reign has not ended but help would be nice
you are loved, you are loved more than you know
354 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
As always, Siarut's face remained steady, but Nanook had known him long enough. Even now she wondered what thoughts stormed beneath the surface of the glance he returned her. She would inquire later. His consensus brought a glow to her inquiring eyes. She knew her husband had not had the best run in leadership, and she knew of his insecurities, but they had worked to overcome them. Nanook swelled with pride for the man she had chosen, and saw his acceptance of this proposal as another step toward healing.

She returned a smile to Valette, humoured as always by her chipper attitude, and delighted by the bonds she saw budding between her sister and her mate. Nanook smirked at Siarut when Valette mentioned the mishap at the border. All had been righted, of course, but she still couldn't help but give her mate a teasing grin and a bump of her shoulder.

Speaking of bumps -- a shy laugh surfaced from between Nanook's lips, and she smiled a smile that reached the depths of her eyes. "So I am pregnant, then." She had been both certain and not certain, but this confirmed everything, and she laughed with the sudden excitement that ran through her nerves. She wished to embrace her mate, tackle him down, laugh with him -- and that would come, later. Her eyes now traced her sister's contours which... didn't look much different than always. But she asked, because Valette always knew better in these things -- "And you are pregnant, too?"
with every heartbeat I have left
I will defend your every breath, I promise
I'll do better
Messages In This Thread
RE: My reign has not ended but help would be nice - by Nanook - May 10, 2020, 07:04 PM