Moonspear Fuck you if you love a car for its paint job
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
Good! Because my trails so far haven't been the best, but it's early still, he swung his head forward in a gesture very welcoming to more of her company, however she may see fit to provide it. He did often do best when there was a task involved--something to structure himself around, and maybe she could enjoy the same. Patrols are usually a lot of routine, honestly, and a good day is one just like the one before and hardly more than an attentive walkabout. Like take this morning: quiet, mostly covering ground to make sure everything is peaceful and a lot of marking to keep things fresh. Easily he could go on, more towards the times when it was not so straightforward. He knew to stay prepared, because complacency would do them no favors. Since even before spring started coming on, we've had a few stubborn foxes hanging around low on the mountain.. but around here we don't generally find too many trespassing sorts, wolf or otherwise. Most things with a nose get the hint, though to mix it up a bit, there's always the Glen to consider too... A claim this long-lasting with this much traffic didn't leave a lot of room for doubt, so often, the mountain remained secure.

Before his explanations could go further, though (and he gladly would if she wanted to hear it), he had to give her credit. That's good, I mean.. not that being by yourself is always a bad thing, but that you're getting better, and know some of what you'd like it to be--that's an important step, after all, he said, his efforts at encouragement a bit unsteady but sincere--a point he hoped to drive home with a matching tail sway and fond expression. Jarilo wanted her to know he could be a useful someone to help her at this, at her pace, because he had never been someone in any particular hurry himself. He was still figuring out what he wanted most days to be like, too, and only more recently was he beginning to grow into a role fit to make their parents truly proud.. or so he liked to believe. I'd like to do what I can to help with that, in any way of course. We're both the last ones of our respective litters still here, alive and kicking on this mountain, after all. I think that's worth something, at least.. a start, he half-rambled when he didn't know quite how else to package his feelings, or how she might take his deluge of words, too.
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
Fuck you if you love a car for its paint job - by Yama - April 27, 2020, 11:30 PM
RE: Fuck you if you love a car for its paint job - by Jarilo - May 25, 2020, 01:52 AM