Whitefish River It's a magical feeling that no one's got a hold
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
She knew it was hard to feel anything but fat and tired in the last few weeks, but she wished Ira could see herself as Speedy did. Motherhood suited her very well. She was happy to hear the nausea was better, but she frowned some when the Constable reported that she was sore. That's pretty normal, the healer assured her. I'll bring you some willow bark to help with the discomfort. She smiled warmly at the other woman. But I'm afraid they'll steal you're energy long after they're born, she added with a soft chuckle. 

And speaking of them being born, she had some things she needed to go over about the whole process. Her hope was that if they had some kind of plan, then Ira would be more calm during the delivery. Since you're getting closer to delivering, I wanted to ask you some things, she said, taking a seat. A wave of nausea passed over her, but she tried to ignore it. I was wondering if you wanted me there during? she asked first. It's your choice, and I'll be close by regardless, but I won't come inside if you don't want me to. A smile curved her lips. My own children won't be due until a few weeks after yours, so I'll still be available. She hadn't told anyone yet, but she wanted to make sure Ira knew she would be there for her no matter what.
Messages In This Thread
RE: It's a magical feeling that no one's got a hold - by Speedy - May 22, 2020, 10:50 PM