Whitefish River It's a magical feeling that no one's got a hold
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
Of course, she said with a smile. I'm here for whatever you need, Speedy assured the Constable. She was happy to help. 

Speedy nodded when Ira expressed that he wanted her outside the den. It was obviously not what the healer preferred; she wanted to be there to make sure everything was going okay, but she would respect what the other woman wanted. She knew it was a vulnerable time, and she wanted Ira to be as comfortable as possible. I don't anticipate any problems, she stated. She was healthy and young, and Speedy had every confidence that she would be just fine. But, I will be prepared just in case, so you don't need to worry about any of that. She smiled again. Do you have any questions about the process or what to expect? Speedy asked next. She not only had the knowledge of a healer, but she had also been through a deliver already, and would happily answer any questions the Constable might have.
Messages In This Thread
RE: It's a magical feeling that no one's got a hold - by Speedy - May 26, 2020, 04:10 PM