Northstar Vale But can you fake it for just one more show?
158 Posts
Ooc — Kegana
A silence fell between the pair as the younger man had thought through the samurai’s words. Yuu wasn’t in a rush to break the silence, instead leading the pair closer to the waters edge, and taking a seat. They could linger for a moment to fully absorb the atmosphere of the lake, and Yuudai would continue the tour when he thought the time right. For now it seemed Acheron had some more interesting topics to speak about.

”No I did not. Given my mother’s station in our pack, it was never an option. At that point in my life I already had many responsibilities resting in my shoulders.” Yuudai spoke with a small smile curving his lips, ”I was tasked with protecting Empress Reiko and her best friend, when I was your age. Which turned into my life’s purpose, and I never found the need or desire to leave home.” Yuu offered a tiny shrug, but his smile remain fixed. He was obviously not disappointed in his lack of travel.

He waited to see if the boy might have any more questions for him. Intrigued, and hopeful that he might offer Acheron some helpful advice and show him a differing perspective from what he was used to.
Messages In This Thread
RE: But can you fake it for just one more show? - by Yuudai - July 17, 2020, 10:59 PM