Sawtooth Spire For thirty minutes bet we played that game
i'm defeated and i gladly wear the crown
266 Posts
Ooc —
Ask Stag about exploring the world or setting on new horizons, and he might respond in Gene Belcher fashion - no thanks, I've seen it, not impressed. To Stag there was very little merit to leaving the world he'd built behind, to explore one he hardly knew -- especially when so much of what was important to him was here. 

He blushed under Wylla's question, for while he was her packmate and he was pushing adult age, he still felt like a teenager -- especially around her. Umm.. He dug a forepaw into the ground. There aren't really a lot of wolves here my age. He often felt he was caught between two big age groups in Sagtannet -- he was not old enough to be Wylla's peer, and he was far older than those like Phaedra, which was incidentally where he spent most of his time.
and it brings me to you, but i won't just past through
i'm not asking for a storm.  
Messages In This Thread
RE: For thirty minutes bet we played that game - by Stag - July 23, 2020, 10:56 AM
RE: For thirty minutes bet we played that game - by Stag - August 02, 2020, 02:33 PM
RE: For thirty minutes bet we played that game - by Wylla - August 04, 2020, 10:23 AM
RE: For thirty minutes bet we played that game - by Stag - August 05, 2020, 06:47 PM
RE: For thirty minutes bet we played that game - by Wylla - August 26, 2020, 10:36 AM
RE: For thirty minutes bet we played that game - by Stag - August 28, 2020, 08:05 PM