Sunspire Mountains Green eyes, giving me signs.
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
She was immediately startled by the foreign voice, and with surprise written across her face she drew back from the ledge. It took a moment for Ibis to break down what the man was saying once the initial wariness wore off, and then she was peeking down at him, curious but careful. He looked vaguely familiar from what she could see of his features; his white coat was triggering though, making Ibis think of Hime and Takeshi and all the feelings associated with them.

He asked if she was alright. Despite looking a little green (either from her mental comparisons or her fickle pregnancy belly) she nodded her head and called to him: I'm pregnant. Okay is a relative term at this point. And afterward she found herself smiling softly, feeling a little like her old charming self. Are you hunting? Does it go well...?

This was Ibis' first conversation with someone outside her pack in what felt like months, and so far she was struggling through awkward small-talk while simultaneously trying to keep her nausea in check. She seemed to be handling it. Although in hindsight, maybe she should have been more aggressive of these neighbouring territories.
Messages In This Thread
Green eyes, giving me signs. - by Viinturuth - May 17, 2020, 01:22 PM
RE: Green eyes, giving me signs. - by Ibis (Ghost) - May 24, 2020, 12:54 PM
RE: Green eyes, giving me signs. - by Viinturuth - May 26, 2020, 09:17 AM
RE: Green eyes, giving me signs. - by Ibis (Ghost) - May 26, 2020, 09:38 AM
RE: Green eyes, giving me signs. - by Viinturuth - May 26, 2020, 10:09 AM
RE: Green eyes, giving me signs. - by Ibis (Ghost) - May 26, 2020, 10:34 AM
RE: Green eyes, giving me signs. - by Viinturuth - May 26, 2020, 11:01 AM
RE: Green eyes, giving me signs. - by Ibis (Ghost) - May 26, 2020, 06:18 PM
RE: Green eyes, giving me signs. - by Viinturuth - June 05, 2020, 09:54 AM