Wapun Meadow something soft and soaked in pain
325 Posts
Ooc — Van
He did sound better, if Evien were being honest with himself. Like he was more clear-headed, with this funny little accent that brought a smile to the healer's face. When he'd first seen the lanky boy, he had looked about ready to keel over. K still needed some TLC, clearly, but they were on the way toward healing, and that was enough for now. 

"That's good. Tell me if you ever start feeling worse," he advised, slowing his own pace to match with the larger boy's. It was important to keep going, but the healer was tired, and he figured that if he was tired, then the still-healing boy would be as well. 

One forepaw brushed against the tops of some of the flowers at his feet - reds and blues and yellows - before he responded to Kukulkan's next statement. "I'd rather us both get a little rest before we get to the borders tomorrow. It'll make you look like you're worth keeping around." That was a tease, and Evien's eyes flicked back to the larger wolf with a small smile. 

Anything is should know b'fore we get there? 'bout your home?

Probably, actually. Evien hummed a bit before he responded. "It's a little... weird. The wolves around there are aggressive and territorial. They shouldn't bother you as long as you're with me," he assured, hoping to quell any unease. "Just so long as you don't steal or pick fights." Not that he thought the larger wolf would, of course, but Evien was in the mood to play around a bit. "But if you did that, I'd take care of you myself."
Messages In This Thread
something soft and soaked in pain - by Evien - May 17, 2020, 08:44 PM
RE: something soft and soaked in pain - by Kukulkan - May 21, 2020, 05:51 PM
RE: something soft and soaked in pain - by Evien - May 24, 2020, 07:49 PM
RE: something soft and soaked in pain - by Kukulkan - May 27, 2020, 02:37 AM
RE: something soft and soaked in pain - by Evien - June 07, 2020, 11:23 PM