Shimmering Sands sometimes they fall down for a reason
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
that's true, i may... praimfaya allows, her lips mirroring what is a mere ghost upon his lips with the real thing; tail swaying jovially behind her. if i do i'd like to meet them. might be fun to pretend to be to use it to cause some mischief. she laughs at the idea, and her playfulness makes itself known in the twinkle in her frostbound gaze. she spent so much time being serious that the idea of causing some harmless trouble was ...kind of silly; but that's also what made the idea fun. well, now that you mention it i did meet a woman who looked a lot like you. or well, you look like her since she was obviously older, praimfaya trails off with a soft shrug of her shoulders, unable to help the more insistent suspicion that he is blackhead's son ...but even if her suspicion was right the past was the past and whatever had transpired between rusalka and drageda didn't involve her. praimfaya has proven time and again that she was willing to build bridges where nothing but animosity and ash lay waste over chasms that once seemed impossible to cross.

she was the commander, even if she had no pack in these wilds beneath her reign. if she didn't try to forge a new path ...then what was the point?

praimfaya gives a soft clear of her throat, not wanting to linger on the topic of blackhead. do you have a place you're heading? she inquires softly.
Messages In This Thread
sometimes they fall down for a reason - by Illidan - May 20, 2020, 02:54 PM
RE: sometimes they fall down for a reason - by Illidan - June 01, 2020, 03:16 PM
RE: sometimes they fall down for a reason - by Illidan - June 03, 2020, 11:20 PM
RE: sometimes they fall down for a reason - by Illidan - June 04, 2020, 03:15 PM
RE: sometimes they fall down for a reason - by RIP Praimfaya - June 05, 2020, 12:55 PM
RE: sometimes they fall down for a reason - by Illidan - June 14, 2020, 03:32 PM
RE: sometimes they fall down for a reason - by Illidan - June 27, 2020, 10:24 PM
RE: sometimes they fall down for a reason - by Illidan - July 12, 2020, 09:15 PM