Shimmering Sands sometimes they fall down for a reason
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
my mother, yes,

he confirms and praimfaya gives a soft nod of acknowledgement as she processes that information. she looks to him, frostbound gaze soft, thinking of dacio and his sister and the incredible compassion he showed her ...because of praimfaya herself, he'd credited. my mother was dragedian. she admits as soft as her gaze. i am wanheda, the commander of my people. ...if you accept, i would like to put the fight between our families to rest. she extends the olive branch hopefully. she barely knows him, it's true, but she likes what she's seen thus far and does not want to carry on the war of their predecessors.

she might've been the commander of death but she only wanted to build bridges and mend rifts ...an oxymoron if there ever was one.

i haven't ever been to ankyra sound myself but when i passed by, it bore no pack scent, praimfaya informs him. i doubt that's changed in such a short time. she says confidently with a wag of her tail. are you going to settle it? she inquires, assuming that it's the case. the only alternative was to live there alone and that seemed like a horribly lonely existence.

providing he didn't attempt to chase her off for being a dragedian descendent ( commander of her people at that ) she diverts her gaze for a moment, glimpsing at the calm sea, watching seaweed tangle in the foam of the waves before her gaze drifted back to him. i was planning on heading up to dragoncrest cliffs, see the place my mother loved. would you mind some company on your trip? she inquires, uncharacteristically shyly.

276 words
Messages In This Thread
sometimes they fall down for a reason - by Illidan - May 20, 2020, 02:54 PM
RE: sometimes they fall down for a reason - by Illidan - June 01, 2020, 03:16 PM
RE: sometimes they fall down for a reason - by Illidan - June 03, 2020, 11:20 PM
RE: sometimes they fall down for a reason - by Illidan - June 04, 2020, 03:15 PM
RE: sometimes they fall down for a reason - by Illidan - June 14, 2020, 03:32 PM
RE: sometimes they fall down for a reason - by RIP Praimfaya - June 14, 2020, 04:55 PM
RE: sometimes they fall down for a reason - by Illidan - June 27, 2020, 10:24 PM
RE: sometimes they fall down for a reason - by Illidan - July 12, 2020, 09:15 PM