Stone Circle And I wonder
636 Posts
Ooc — hela
Guardian
Kallik had decided from the beginning that eating was his favorite activity. He ate pretty much every chance he got, sometimes just because he liked the contentment and safety he felt while he was dong it. His preference for eating above all other things showed in the roundness of his belly and the pudginess of his limbs and neck. 

Eating was what he was doing now, blissfully unaware of the disruption that was soon to come. The food provider, and his personal favorite blob, suddenly moved. Kallik held on anyway and was lifted and pulled forward with her a little ways until he lost his grip and plopped back on the ground. Furious squeaks filled the den as he scooted around searching for the other blob; he was warm and comforting, too, but he never had anything for Kallik to eat and so had been rightfully dubbed the second favorite. 

The warmth that did finally surround him was different but the smell of food was instantly recognizable. His brother threw a fit beside him, but Kallik couldn't figure out why? He had already began to root around, finding the right spot with relative ease. This blob smelled vaguely familiar, but felt kind of different; it was a little confusing at first, but not enough to deter him. So, within seconds, he was re-latched and filling his belly again.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
And I wonder - by RIP Valette - May 23, 2020, 09:53 AM
RE: And I wonder - by Selamuit - May 23, 2020, 01:01 PM
RE: And I wonder - by Kallik - May 23, 2020, 11:57 PM
RE: And I wonder - by Ikiaq - May 24, 2020, 11:39 AM
RE: And I wonder - by Taktuq - June 02, 2020, 01:59 PM
RE: And I wonder - by RIP Valette - June 07, 2020, 02:36 PM
RE: And I wonder - by Nanook - June 11, 2020, 01:03 PM