Stone Circle Branches were sewn by the color of green
~ nanuk ~
592 Posts
Ooc — Keg
He was prepared for her to pry further, as most would take as much as they could get. But to his surprise the woman seemed to soften, if only a smidge. Siarut could feel a tiny bubble of pride blooming in his chest. "I appreciate that Oryx. As I am sorry for whatever cause your nightmare this evening." He tested her name, before offering his own, I'm Siarut. Pleasure to meet you." A smile tilted his lips for a moment, and he finally dipped his head to get that drink he had originally come for.

"Was it Valette or Greyback who welcomed you in?" The question fell without thought from his lips, his curiosity getting the better of him. He wasn't sure if she wished to be alone of not, but Sia wasn't sure he wanted to leave his latest packmate while they were so tense. She might be new here, not yet part of the family, but he still had a duty to look after her well being. So he filled the silence with a meaningless, easy question.
Inuttuk, Common

[Image: nsUn6t6.png?1]
{1/5} | {2/10}

Messages In This Thread
Branches were sewn by the color of green - by Oryx - May 23, 2020, 09:40 PM
RE: Branches were sewn by the color of green - by Siarut - May 24, 2020, 03:21 PM
RE: Branches were sewn by the color of green - by Oryx - June 30, 2020, 12:52 PM