Northstar Vale I can't take my eyes off of you
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
His denial lit something in her; she was annoyed, hurt, emotional, and furious. Taking his questioning as denial for her accusal, she walked right up to him, without an ounce of fear - no, fueled by the deep sleep she had awoken to after Hime's gift, the desire to keep the Empire safe for not only the future puppies she was carrying but also the people she had gathered here looking for a peaceful life. 

It was anything but that lately. 

Peace was a lie, it was a myth!

And one of the two culprits was standing right in front of her, boldly she looked up to him, bumping her chest against his and gazed into his stormy blues with her own icy stare. You told her we were ill-prepared for the puppies, and so she has decided it is up to her to fix our home. Though her tone wasn't higher than usual, it was certainly more stern than it normally was. No flutter, no music.

How dare you!
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
I can't take my eyes off of you - by Takeshi - May 24, 2020, 01:47 PM
RE: I can't take my eyes off of you - by Reiko - May 24, 2020, 02:09 PM
RE: I can't take my eyes off of you - by Takeshi - May 24, 2020, 11:40 PM
RE: I can't take my eyes off of you - by Reiko - May 24, 2020, 11:53 PM
RE: I can't take my eyes off of you - by Takeshi - May 29, 2020, 12:47 AM
RE: I can't take my eyes off of you - by Reiko - May 29, 2020, 01:07 AM
RE: I can't take my eyes off of you - by Takeshi - May 29, 2020, 01:23 AM
RE: I can't take my eyes off of you - by Reiko - May 29, 2020, 01:41 AM