Sawtooth Spire River of Swedish Fish
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
gracious inquires to know what praimfaya believes in and as the wanheda's contemplative silence stretches on, the older woman follows up with an pardon to her pushiness. i don't mind sharing, praimfaya is quick to assure; words swift in an effort to put to rest any doubt in her companion's mind. the compliment weaved within does not fall upon deaf ears and of this praimfaya is unsure how to speak. how crazy would it be to tell that she has the spiritual guidance of the first wanheda? though linkoln has taken to silence as of the past few months, praimfaya still feels his presence. there is so much to cover so i will try to cover the basics which only scratch the surface.

a small pause is given; time enough to collect her thoughts. my people are led by a heda ... a commander. there are requirements at birth to be the commander and if a wolf falls into these requirements they, if there are others, fight in a conclave we call sadgeda if the current commander dies. it is a fight to the death with the victor becoming the commander. when they win the conclave they are accepted by the spirits of the commanders past and they are given their guidance thru life.

her left shoulder, bearing the kill marks of the potential commanders from her own conclave twitches and she draws it forth to show gracious. there were five in my conclave. she doesn't bother to mention her status as her coalition's commander to many ...because it's not ( presently ) necessary information in these wilds. not while she remains a subordinate, anyway.

there are some that are what i'd consider religious. ouspika. priests. they worship the praimheda, the first commander's spirit. i never got into the religious aspect of it. but that was likely because blodreina'd never been religious.
Messages In This Thread
River of Swedish Fish - by Gracious - June 04, 2020, 07:05 PM
RE: River of Swedish Fish - by RIP Praimfaya - June 06, 2020, 07:51 AM
RE: River of Swedish Fish - by Gracious - June 06, 2020, 03:16 PM
RE: River of Swedish Fish - by RIP Praimfaya - June 07, 2020, 05:44 AM
RE: River of Swedish Fish - by Gracious - June 07, 2020, 09:30 PM
RE: River of Swedish Fish - by RIP Praimfaya - June 09, 2020, 05:02 AM
RE: River of Swedish Fish - by Gracious - June 17, 2020, 06:50 PM
RE: River of Swedish Fish - by RIP Praimfaya - June 18, 2020, 05:37 AM
RE: River of Swedish Fish - by Gracious - June 30, 2020, 12:38 AM
RE: River of Swedish Fish - by RIP Praimfaya - July 02, 2020, 04:05 AM
RE: River of Swedish Fish - by Gracious - July 10, 2020, 10:57 PM