Totoka River It’s Not Much, But It’s Honest Work
◌●◎◉◎●◌
228 Posts
Ooc — Rosie Partytime
✹☾❂

Oh no, now he was laughing at her! She cut him a sheepish grimace from over her shoulder, lavender eyes shining brightly with acknowledgment oh the ridiculousness of the past few moments. Now that she keyed into the fact that he wasn’t angered by her folly, she felt less inclined to retreat. In fact, anyone who could be surprised out of their wits, have their meal squandered, and still laugh about it was probably worth a conversation or two.

The brute invited her to fish with him, and immediately raucous bells went off in her head, chiming very loudly that he’s going to hit on you!!! but Eleuthera felt obligated, in a way. The least she could do was spare the man some of her attention, right? Plus, he had done nothing wrong to her; if anything, his willingness to be friendly cast the man in a different light than the one he was cast in moments prior. Almost as if it was another wolf entirely.

Eleuthera slowly wheeled herself around to regard him studiously, as well as the swirling waters around him.
”I don’t know, I…” she contemplated out loud, taking a ginger step forward. She craned her neck to look over the riverbank, to see if any fish has reacclimatized and withdrew from their hiding spots.

”I’ve never been good at fishing… Clearly.” the woman admitted. It was the honest truth — she had learned to hunt, not to fish. She and Séamus had taught each other, no thanks to their mother (who was diametrically opposed to killing any living creature) and then, the siblings never lived in one place long enough to necessitate the learning of such a skill. ”I don’t want to disturb you any more than I already have.” Again she smiled, because she knew he would not turn her away, and she knew that he knew that she knew that universal law.
the voice of your eyes is deeper than all roses
nobody, not even the rain, has such small hands

Messages In This Thread
RE: It’s Not Much, But It’s Honest Work - by Eleuthera - July 01, 2020, 02:55 PM