Totoka River It’s Not Much, But It’s Honest Work
◌●◎◉◎●◌
228 Posts
Ooc — Rosie Partytime
✹☾❂

Perhaps Eleuthera’s reflexes were not at quick at this man’s, because she was downright startled when he went from speaking to being underwater in a quarter of a second. In fact, at first, she completely forgot he was fishing at all, and her first thought was what on earth is he doing?! but when he resurfaced, fish in maw, she exhaled the entire breath that sat caught in her chest and laughed as a new breath filled her.

The brute approached and threw the small fish at her pointed paws. Eleuthera nudged the tiny, flapping thing with with her sodden toes and looked up to regard him incredulously. Impressive, it seriously was, but was such effort worth such a small yield?
”Why would you need to teach me, when you’ve already caught a fish for me?” the lilac woman questioned brightly, but she wouldn’t totally turn down an offer for company right then, so she relented and saddled up close to the river’s edge.

”But I’d love to see how you do it,” Eleuthera admitted, keeping close to her chest that she’d much rather not get in the water again. ”I mean, I’ve never known a man of your… size to be quick of reflex.” Another jest, as this clearly was not the case for him and his fishing abilities — nor was it the case for her, as he was easily the largest wolf she had ever seen in her few, travel-weary years. She knew nothing about this man, or wolves like him, and the mystery of it fascinated her.
the voice of your eyes is deeper than all roses
nobody, not even the rain, has such small hands

Messages In This Thread
RE: It’s Not Much, But It’s Honest Work - by Eleuthera - July 01, 2020, 09:48 PM