Totoka River It’s Not Much, But It’s Honest Work
◌●◎◉◎●◌
228 Posts
Ooc — Rosie Partytime
✹☾❂

She began to gnaw at the head of her still-flopping fish, listening to Donovan introduce himself. She didn’t know what The Abbey was, but if it had more wolves like him — now, that would be a sight to behold! Eleuthera almost grinned to herself at the thought, but managed to keep herself in check. When she was prompted, she swallowed whatever biteful of fresh, warm and pulsing fish was in her mouth, and told her story in few words.

“I was born in these mountains," she explained.  “but far to the south." She knew these lands well, and if he was living around here, then he likely knew of the surrounding mountains and their interesting landmarks too.  “I was away for a while, but… I came back." Away for too long, unfortunately, but she chose to leave her personal tale of woe out of this interaction. She was actually enjoying something for the first time, in a long time.

Eleuthera suddenly perked up, as if remembering something.
“Say, do you know anything about the bleeding woods back there?" she inquired. She wasn’t sure why it was just now coming to her.
the voice of your eyes is deeper than all roses
nobody, not even the rain, has such small hands

Messages In This Thread
RE: It’s Not Much, But It’s Honest Work - by Eleuthera - July 05, 2020, 10:32 PM