Northstar Vale It's just a lightyear and a day
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Not wanting to look at Vespera much longer, her gaze drifted mindlessly over to the mountains. Remembering how safe it felt to be here once before, how beautiful it all was, and how perfect it all seemed to be, but it was so long ago now. So short-lived as everything seemed to pile on oh so quickly. This wasn't what leading was all about, it wasn't possible that leading was only pain. That's not at all how it felt like anymore, that safe space was invaded, twisted into some living nightmare. 

Let him?! She snapped, almost in disbelief, hurt above everything else. This is the result if I fight back, if I talk back. her voice cracks under the pressure. Yuudai died because he spoke up. It all seemed completely futile as time went on, every attempt to keep the peace, to keep everyone happy - it was an impossible task. Was accepting Yuudai's desire to kill Yuudai the better path after all? 

Yuudai and I would have been monsters if we'd planned to kill him before, a leader, plotting to assassinate her own husband without obvious reason. She was despicable either way, at least Yuudai died a good man in the end. He won't leave, so, would you have blindly trusted us months ago if we had gone through with it? Two weeks into my pregnancy. Would you have seen us as murderers without seeing what that man is like yourself, be honest?
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
It's just a lightyear and a day - by Reiko - July 04, 2020, 09:36 PM
RE: It's just a lightyear and a day - by Vespera - July 04, 2020, 09:56 PM
RE: It's just a lightyear and a day - by Reiko - July 04, 2020, 10:12 PM
RE: It's just a lightyear and a day - by Vespera - July 04, 2020, 11:17 PM
RE: It's just a lightyear and a day - by Reiko - July 04, 2020, 11:38 PM
RE: It's just a lightyear and a day - by Vespera - July 05, 2020, 12:11 AM
RE: It's just a lightyear and a day - by Reiko - July 05, 2020, 12:36 AM
RE: It's just a lightyear and a day - by Vespera - July 05, 2020, 02:06 AM
RE: It's just a lightyear and a day - by Reiko - July 05, 2020, 10:46 AM
RE: It's just a lightyear and a day - by Vespera - July 05, 2020, 01:36 PM
RE: It's just a lightyear and a day - by Reiko - July 05, 2020, 02:25 PM