Blackfeather Woods drunk and driven by a devil's hunger.
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
with the discussion of thade — whom remains still missing and who's exact path of travel remains elusive to the wanheda — tucked away, praimfaya is happy to turn to something else even if her question to hela and her lack of nightwalker scent might bring up unpleasant memories. it is only in the aftermath of the words lingering between them that this occurs to praimfaya, but as her frostbound gaze studies the other girl, she doesn't initially detect any anger. only a truth solidified by her words.

why not change things if they were not how you thought they should be? praimfaya could not help but wonder aloud.

i never planned to stay with moonspear. the death of someone very close to me accelerated my leaving. praimfaya answers simply with a slight shrug of her shoulders. the dead were gone and the living were hungry but that didn't mean praimfaya didn't feel dacio's death keenly. i'm currently with sagtannet ...on the spire, she gestures in it's direction with her muzzle though the thick, dark forest conceals it — as it conceals everything — from view.

at least until the time is right to work on building my own geda again.
Messages In This Thread
drunk and driven by a devil's hunger. - by Hela - July 06, 2020, 07:42 AM
RE: drunk and driven by a devil's hunger. - by Hela - July 07, 2020, 02:13 PM
RE: drunk and driven by a devil's hunger. - by Hela - July 07, 2020, 02:48 PM
RE: drunk and driven by a devil's hunger. - by Hela - July 10, 2020, 01:09 PM
RE: drunk and driven by a devil's hunger. - by RIP Praimfaya - July 10, 2020, 02:57 PM
RE: drunk and driven by a devil's hunger. - by Hela - July 17, 2020, 01:42 PM