Northstar Vale If you can't hear what I'[m] trying to say
185 Posts
Ooc —
The emperor appeared sympathetic with that woeful look painted across his face, and for a second Clay almost believed that perhaps he was being genuine.

Almost.

He knew the game he was playing with the man, and it didn't go unnoticed that perhaps the man was doing the same. Both of them tip-toeing the line of playing each other, dragging them around in circles. Regardless, Clay bowed his head to the man in thanks for the platter of empathy. "There is not much to say, my emperor." He shrugged, rolling his slim shoulders upwards with another well placed paw-step, his slim frame stretching as his doe like eyes fluttered downwards in an attempt to seem like a distressed dame to the male.

"Loneliness is an ugly feeling. Especially when it goes in-paw with the missing warmth of a body." A sigh escaped the prince's jaws with the statement— the bait. He would take another step closer then while they walked side by side, slowly moving to brush against the white beast's side.

Would the game finally end?
Messages In This Thread
RE: If you can't hear what I'm trying to say - by Clay - July 11, 2020, 04:26 PM
RE: If you can't hear what I'm trying to say - by Clay - July 14, 2020, 12:27 AM
RE: If you can't hear what I'm trying to say - by Clay - July 29, 2020, 03:20 PM
RE: If you can't hear what I'm trying to say - by Clay - July 29, 2020, 07:21 PM
RE: If you can't hear what I'm trying to say - by Clay - July 29, 2020, 09:51 PM
RE: If you can't hear what I'm trying to say - by Clay - July 29, 2020, 10:33 PM