Northstar Vale Can You Take Me Back?
Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Private 
@Reiko Set after the thread Vesp had with Collision. Let's try dis again ;-;

Collision was a good friend, a dear friend, he would always know what to say while being straight-forward. He was an admirable male. Like Yuudai, he had such honorable qualities to him, he was kind but also firm, serious but also funny. Vespera had found her trio which was something that she was lacking back at Easthollow where she could only really call Valette a friend. The Duchess would also call Reiko a friend, but she knew that the Empress wouldn't feel the same, the dark woman should have been more courteous when the snowy female was in such a vulnerable state. Why did she have to let her bitterness get the best of her? She shouldn't have, she should have honestly saved it for a better time.

The dark woman was laying in the field just a bit away from the den where her two beautiful whelps played. They were quite a pair. But the woman couldn't cloak the feeling of guilt and despair, she had to do something about it, the woman knew she couldn't let it sit there and fix itself because it wouldn't. That's not how things worked. The dark female knew that she had to take the initiative herself, but what could she say? Vespera tipped her muzzle down in deep thought as the grunts and growls of her young got louder until it became an annoyance and she had to take care of it. "Isa, quit biting your brother's tail just because you don't have one yourself," she sighed and used her paw to put it under the panda girl and gently pull her off of poor Joheras even though she began squealing in protest.

Isadora was getting bigger than Joheras which was a concern for the mother, she had been feeding them both equally, what was the problem? She had no idea, but Joheras was certainly bothered by it for he tried to get revenge by tackling his sister as the two siblings squabbles with each other. Vespera let out a long sigh as she gently used her paw once again to separate the two. But the feud seemed to end quickly as Joheras found a different activity by deciding to climb on his mother to show off to his bigger sister that he could do something better than her. Isadora found it competition so she decided to climb on her mother as well which Vespera didn't mind them doing as she had better things to think about, like how is she going to mend the relationship with Reiko?
A mistake is only an error, it becomes a mistake when you fail to correct it.-John Lennon
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
It was time for the children to eat more solid food and so Reiko was out to gather some food to chew up for them and introduce them to something else other than milk (@Haruki, @Hotaru, @Sumi, prepare for mush, it is coming! This thread is also backdated lmfao). Thankfully she remembered there was some food left in the caches she could grab quickly and wouldn't need to sit out all day to hunt for something. 

Not too far off she spotted Vespera with her own children, they were beautiful too. Such lovely colors, one had no tail while the other was as colorful as a sunset. Oh, how she wanted to meet them too but these times were proving to be trying. Even now Reiko was uncertain of her relationship with Vespera and felt rather uncomfortable approaching the other new-mother after their last encounter. 

Without staring for too long, she hurried herself to continue on course. Hopefully not drawing too much attention to herself. She was simply tired of fighting these days, and was just ready for everything to settle sooner rather than later so she too could rest.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
The Duchess was rooted perfectly still as her young had begun climbing on top of her dark fur and raced for her crown, she wanted to interact with them as they were pursuing this activity but she just felt off. The woman couldn't bring herself to play with her offspring, perhaps Collision could fill that in while she tried to get her deprecating mood for she didn't want her whelp to grow up around a depressed mother. That would just affect their growth into strong individuals, but what did Vespera know of motherhood? Nothing, she was only trying to think of what Valette would do in her paws. 

No, she needs to think for herself, she needs to be more independent.

But what snapped her out of her thoughts was the scent of Reiko, to which her soul almost left her body.

Aw Christ, what do I do? I have a chance! Take it you idiot!

The dark woman got up slowly to her paws so that her young would slide off gently on the ground so that her departure wasn't abrupt. Though, her pups wanted to continue conquering the mountain that was their mother. Now was her chance to try and set things right. "Reiko hold on!" She quickly bounded towards the Empress with her voice pleading but firm. However, Vespera would give the Empress her respected space as to not antagonize her any further. The woman's ears folded back in guilt and submissiveness as her head hung slightly low with her tail drooping like a dead weight. "I know you don't want to talk to me... And I can understand... But I am stubborn anyway so I will do what needs to be done," her tone lacking in confidence since she really couldn't prepare this in any shape or form.

She drew back her breath, "You have a right to be pissed with me, I shouldn't have trashed on you in a very vulnerable time. It was wrong for me to do so," she began with shame in her statement. "I let my insecurities get to the best of me and I lashed out when I shouldn't have had, I was angry with what was happening... I selfishly didn't want what happened to me to happen again," she went on. "I'm not here to lecture you a second time, I am here to let you know that I am remorseful of my actions," her voice was shaky as her rascal pups came trotting up to their mother, unaware of what was going on. But what caught their interest was the white lady that her mother was calling out to, who was she? Her whelp looked at the woman eagerly and wanted to approach, but as they began taking their steps towards her, their mother cut them off.

"You are not a miracle worker... I put too many expectations on leaders because of what happened to me and I forget that they have their own problems as well," her eyes fell to the ground a bit as she was trying to make sure that her young weren't escaping her so that they would rush Reiko. "I did the thing that I feared most and walked away when you needed support... I would be pissed too if someone did that to me after I got... Violated by the likes of him." Even if her words were sincere, she still felt a whirlpool of annoyance and confusion as to why Takeshi was still here and no one was doing anything about him? Except for Collision, Yuudai, and Vespera herself. Plus she was still pissed that Reiko called Yuudai an idiot for standing up to evil but this wasn't the time for that. "You did what you could and I now see that I should have praised you for trying... Not a lot of wolves would have done that..." She stated with memories flooding back at the time where she was at Easthollow and it slowly began to dawn on her.

"I don't expect you to forgive me... I have given up on that thought a long time ago but I feel it would still be right for you to know that I deeply regret what I did to you..." Well... like I said earlier... No leader is perfect... "I don't know everything about you and I shouldn't have expected everything from you... But I do want you to know this..." Vespera managed to forcefully crane her head up and swivel her ears up a bit up in confidence.

"I will fix this, everything, and I will assure you that everything will be fine and you don't have to go through this anymore," she thought back to when the plan was made. This has to work, it has to! Or else I will slaughter that bastard myself, she wanted to say out loud but the woman knew she had to belt up. But her young had other plans and tried to escape the blockade that was their mother's paws to go and investigate this new beautiful white maiden. 
A mistake is only an error, it becomes a mistake when you fail to correct it.-John Lennon