Northstar Vale I clutched your arms like stairway railings.
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
How are they? Reiko asked.

All that Ibis could think was, 'They are perfect in every way! From their adorable noses to their stout little tails!' And for a moment she swooned over the girls she had only recently left in the den; she felt a pang of longing for them. Her friend's apology was met with a smile and breathy comment, Its alright, we're both so busy with being moms. I'm so glad we're both happy and healthy. Little did she know.

Their names are to honour lovely people from my past, at the Willows. There's Lilitu - she's pale, and shining, and precious. She loves to sing and I never want her to stop. The little one never ever did, even whistling in her sleep. And her sister is Arielle; she's colorful like... Like the Emberwood, and she looks so much like my brother Okeanos sometimes its like I've gone back in time. Tha-thump; her heart was about to burst with love for them. Her honeyed voice dripped with adoration.

When they are older they should meet -- um, oh -- I don't know the names of yours. I'm sorry, I should have visited -! How awful of her, to call herself the Empresses best friend yet not even know the names of her children!
Messages In This Thread
RE: I clutched your arms like stairway railings. - by Ibis (Ghost) - July 21, 2020, 09:29 PM