Redsand Canyon mastered from the souls of pain and heartbreak
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
i snorted at wolf avengers.

the man before her did not seem to be one of many words. he offers no name in return for her own. no comment on her mention of discontent in sagtannet ( though she is careful not to name them ). no comment in regards to her fight with nemisis; which was moot to leave out anyway. donovan would surely remember her. beheaded; is all he speaks. she does not doubt that he means nemisis. the fact that they beheaded her hardly bothers praimfaya who killed other cubs for her status as heda in crogeda. it wasn't like she hasn't done worse. i'm only sorry i wasn't the one to do it. she tells derg honestly, unflinching in the face of the woman's fate as donovan appears on the scene.

despite how the news leaves praimfaya with a mixture of satisfaction that nemisis paid for her crime(s) in blood and dissatisfaction that she was denied jus drein, jus daun ( at least by her own teeth that was ) it was what it was. she offers donovan a dip of her head. my people have a saying: jus drein, jus daun. blood must have blood. she has paid with her blood and her life. praimfaya says, indicating by her tone that it is good enough for her. she is surprised by the warmth in donovan's smile and eyes and shifts, keeping her body in a lowered neutrality, so the two men both fall within her frostbound gaze.

i was, actually. i'm hoping you have room for a master warrior in your ranks. she is not shy about boasting her fighting prowess; not when she knows that not too many others could claim such an impressive title.
Messages In This Thread
RE: mastered from the souls of pain and heartbreak - by RIP Praimfaya - August 01, 2020, 02:17 PM