Wild Berry Meadow How far I would not go
The Phoenix General
180 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
No worries at all! <3 ^_^

The chase was long and tedious — just how hard was it to catch one rabbit? Āzoniol had seen many others catch small animals with ease back at home, mostly without a sweat. And sure, they've actually been trained in their skillsets to retrieve game small and large for the rest, along with having natural agility to do so. But surely Āzon was just as capable of doing the same.....right?

Unfortunately not.

In a sudden and not-so-gracful twist of his body whilst attempting to leap after the lagamorph one more time, a dense stone that imbedded itself into the ground caught one of his front paws. Āzon tripped and fell chin first into the grass — and his meal? Well, it wasted no time taking this opportunity to escape from it's eagar predator. A grumble of frustration was vocalized while he simply layed their, sprawled for the world to see, and watching the small animal run to safety in a nearby burrow. There was a small moment of eye contact between the rabbit and the wolf and it was almost as if it was mocking him for loosing a game of tag.  "Yeah, screw you too you oversized feild mouse." Was the only thing Āzoniol was able to muster before they parted ways.

Dirt didn't taste very good, so there was no use in laying in it all day. The large sire sat up and adjusted himself so he could clean the dirt off his chest and tenderly rub his bruised chin. How shameful. If only he'd been taught how to properly hunt when he was younger rather than spending most of his energy on combat training — mabey then would this experience have been less hassling. Āzon once believed that this was no different from fighting another wolf, but he was clearly in the wrong about that. Oh well, there were more prey items than rabbit anyway...

Just as the brute had lifted himself up and turned to leave the area, he instead froze in place with widened eyes of shock. It was another wolf; just as pale as him yet smaller in size — that stood facing Āzon just a couple feet away. 'Who th'hell is this!? Had they been watching me the entire time??' Āzon didn't know whether to feel on-guard or just embarrassed at the thought of someone witnessing that disaster of a hunt.

His white crown lowered to meet the stranger's eyes and his muzzle wrinkled. Āzon did not display agression yet, but was still unsure about the ghostly figure's presence. So he simply stood there, staring back at him and awaiting the next move.

The Pheonix General
Messages In This Thread
How far I would not go - by Āzon - August 03, 2020, 09:47 PM
RE: How far I would not go - by Aleister - August 04, 2020, 02:24 PM
RE: How far I would not go - by Āzon - August 04, 2020, 03:39 PM
RE: How far I would not go - by Aleister - August 05, 2020, 03:55 PM
RE: How far I would not go - by Āzon - August 11, 2020, 01:19 PM
RE: How far I would not go - by Aleister - August 11, 2020, 02:39 PM
RE: How far I would not go - by Āzon - August 11, 2020, 04:07 PM