Moonspear i should live in salt
inhale the stars, exhale fire
330 Posts
Ooc — gerra
He had taken well to the idea of a place to put thought into, and considered Osiris' current best use? For now, he felt like he had time--they had to wait out the rain in the first place. Then, they could begin to scout it out in earnest. He would decide, and pass it on when it was ready. For now, it was just a matter of collecting interested parties.. then finding a place to hunt what they sought.

On the goats, hard to say. Maybe it's something like that, he supposed, and it was no surprise when he mentioned their mother's likely fountain of knowledge on the situation. He didn't know how to say so, but he wanted to build more of this himself before bringing her into it. It wasn't like he felt he needed his mother's approvals, but he wanted to put what he had learned so far to good use--hopefully. Again, maybe he was getting ahead of himself. Or thinking on it too much. All was likely, but this rain was making him feel oddly cooped up for someone with free range. He hadn't known to appreciate the drier times as much until now.

Anyway, he set that aside with a firm nod. Tracking was messy right now, and not easy. Once the rains finally let up, I feel like we can scout them out properly. the yearling sighed, once again filing it for later. And for a good hunting ground, he added.. which assumed the rains didn't wash away everything solid before they got there. Something to look forward to, I guess. If the rains stop, he grumbled, trying to look upward. Until then I'll bait the interest around, see who else might be keen.. he flashed a hint of teeth in that.
Messages In This Thread
i should live in salt - by Osiris’s Ghost - August 13, 2020, 09:35 AM
RE: i should live in salt - by Antares - August 15, 2020, 12:57 AM
RE: i should live in salt - by Osiris’s Ghost - August 17, 2020, 10:32 AM
RE: i should live in salt - by Antares - August 20, 2020, 11:12 PM
RE: i should live in salt - by Osiris’s Ghost - August 21, 2020, 08:30 AM
RE: i should live in salt - by Antares - August 25, 2020, 12:44 AM
RE: i should live in salt - by Osiris’s Ghost - August 25, 2020, 07:57 AM
RE: i should live in salt - by Antares - August 27, 2020, 01:26 AM
RE: i should live in salt - by Osiris’s Ghost - August 27, 2020, 08:02 AM
RE: i should live in salt - by Antares - August 28, 2020, 12:27 AM
RE: i should live in salt - by Osiris’s Ghost - September 01, 2020, 06:54 AM