Whitefish River Calling out father oh, hold fast and we will
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
She hadn't been expecting such a reaction, but she quickly veiled her surprise, not wanting to set the woman off anymore. Instead she calmly answered her questions. I'm not here to hurt you, she softly assured. I'm Speedy. You're in Kaistleoki, and I am the physician here. She wanted to take a step forward, but she stayed where she was, afraid of upsetting Orlaith any further. She watched the other woman somewhat warily, but mostly she was concerned about her; she could easily hurt Speedy if she wished, but all the healer cared about was calming her so that she could help fill in the holes in what happened and tend to her wounds. All I know is that your name is Orlaith, she answered. Do you remember me taking care of your burns the last few days? Or how you got the burns?
Messages In This Thread
Calling out father oh, hold fast and we will - by Orlaith - August 19, 2020, 08:53 AM
RE: Calling out father oh, hold fast and we will - by Speedy - August 22, 2020, 02:45 PM
RE: Calling out father oh, hold fast and we will - by Speedy - September 24, 2020, 06:32 PM
RE: Calling out father oh, hold fast and we will - by Speedy - November 02, 2020, 09:43 PM