Hoshor Plains i remember the life i had in guam.
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
Private 
@Praimfaya sorry I'm so bad at starters LOL

Hide had returned, and it was nearly time to go home. That day Huā headed out for time alone. Her mind was heavy with all the trials of the past month. Minori had left her two children behind, and Huā wondered what became of the woman. She recalled finding her scent beside Donovan's; wondered if she had been hurt later on somehow by him. She knew she would overthink it, and so did not consider it any longer, instead focused on the plains before her. A quiet stroll alone, she wished to clear her mind.
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
your starter was fine. no worries! <3

tensions roil beneath the false calm of the saints. mutiny lingers on the tip of tongues aside from her own and renard’s …of whom she has just let in. the decision lifts some weight from her chest and with them gone on their mission she finds herself strangely anxious. they share a purpose, even if somewhat, and that meant they both had something to lose. valour, however, was a new addition and she isn’t quite sure what to make of it all. other than knowing she should take the information she’s carefully been cultivating to someone. she doesn’t stray too far, not without some sort of reason. she sent a howl claiming she was going on a small herd tracking trip and departed. it was a good cover. the leaves were turning and the herds had begun to gather and were going to be moving soon.

but when she gets out, she isn’t sure who to take it to and revels in the stretch of her legs.

a familiar scent, mingled with the unfamiliar, drifts towards her upon the breeze, whispering thru the tall grasses that tickle against her belly and scarred shoulders. she finds herself seeking it out, having mentally marked the empress of yuelong as …some sort of acquaintance, at the very least. hua, praimfaya greets her with a chuff, unable to help but wonder if the someone else sent to spy on yuelong had found them. praimfaya is aware her scent is heavy with that of the saints. i don’t know if you’re interested but i have information about the saints. she states. i’ve been infiltrating their ranks for well over a month now learning everything i can about them. even if she wasn’t interested perhaps she knew who to direct praimfaya to for surely the information the wanheda held would be worth something to someone.

though, in truth, she isn’t so sure that the only wolves the saints are a threat to is largely themselves. perhaps, she considers as she awaits the siren’s answer, the best thing might be for her to jump ship and watch them self destruct from a safe distance.
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
<3

The empress turns when a voice calls out her name, momentarily beaming to see her old aacquaintance alive... until the scent came upon her. She had traces of Donovan upon her coat, among others (though no Nemisis detected among them...) But before Huā could interrogate about any of this, the wanheda was quick to the point, relieving her of suspicion. Perhaps she ought not be so naive- perhaps this was another trick. But she remembered the girl was wise beyond her years, had struck her as a do-gooder- why else would she have told Huā how to defend herself from Nemisis without any payment? And Huā did not think her likely the sort of arrogant fool that Donovan would like. Not that she really knew Praimfaya very well, but. Perhaps that would change with time. 

Her mouth is carved into a serious line as she pauses her walk to sit. Praimfaya was the sort who got straight into things, but Huā felt a bit awkward to be so forward herself, and so offered a little I hope you have been well. A dip of her head- she did not know the girl was a commander of any sort; it was just a simple gesture of respect. Her seaglass gaze lifted to meet the young warrior's face again, Tell me what you know, then. Naturally I am interested. Did she want to go to war right now? Not necessarily. But it was important to understand the enemy's advantages and disadvantages in the event of such things, if ever they did arise.
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
pleasantries have been the furthest thing from praimfaya’s mind and she flushes a bit beneath silverlit pelage as hua offers her what the commander hadn’t offered her. spending too much time in a pack without diplomacy has made her forget what she cultivated during her time leading roangeda and crogeda. as well as can be expected, praimfaya responds, partially jesting with an amused twitch of her lips. i hope you are well, as well. for the first time in a long time the common feels awkward upon her tongue. trigedasleng is easier, less complicated but it would only provide an unnecessary language barrier between them, praimfaya is sure.

something sparks in praimfaya’s frostbound gaze as hua states her interest, inviting her to speak. for a moment, praimfaya struggles with where to start. as you know it’s led by donovan, and another male, derg. derg seems more levelheaded than donovan but i’ve yet to see him question anything the grandmaster, her lips twist upon the word, parading it ‘round as a jest. a pompous title for the conquerer of beds. does. he appears to be a loyal puppy. which was a shame, she thinks, because she might’ve respected derg under different circumstances.

the pack has lost several members since my infiltration, and if she could help it, a few more. and there is dissent among the ranks. they may not be spies like me but they don’t agree with how things are being ran. she thinks of valour and renard. which is a mess. donovan seems to only cultivate loyalty by his sexual prowess. he seems only interested in conquering those he can bed. if he’s tried to bed her, at least by flirting with her, praimfaya has firmly stonewalled him. her skin crawls at the thought.

they have an alliance with ursus, which might be the only thing that makes them dangerous to anyone but themselves. little does she know that at this moment, nyra is striving to take that from them, too. which, if successful, might mean good things for praimfaya and those that wish the saints gone. i don’t know how donovan managed it but from the meeting where we were forced to meet ursus, it genuinely seems like it was more of the saints pledging their loyalty without reciprocation.

here, praimfaya pauses to take a breath, to allow hua to present any questions or remarks.
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
Derg was not a name she'd heard before- though her description of the male as a puppy reminded her of that day in Ravensblood- the smaller wolf who had wrapped himself around Donovan like a living shield, ready to sacrifice himself for the devil of a mutt. Metaphorically kissing his ass, though little did Huā know, that was quite literal too. There was no way to know for sure that those were one and the same, but she tucked that theory somewhere solid in her mind. Hearing that two males lead caused her to tilt her head, momentarily butting in with the question of What happened to the crazy bitch? A slight smirk at her own words- Huā was usually polite, thus the times where she got to be rude herself were quite freeing.  

Hearing that the pack was losing members, and that their ranks were unsteady, brought her glee. Even if they weren't all spies, dissent could always be an easy road to a group's collapse... and Huā couldn't imagine that Donovan would be capable of uniting them. Especially the next words disgusted her- that old halfbreed, running a harem? Back home in 海龙泻湖,a man's harem was earned through honorable behavior and known noble bloodline. Here, any kidnapping fool could have one, it seemed. She tried to surpress those rising stereotypes again, the ones she had when she came here- that so many of these wolves were barbarians. It was a nasty thought, one that made her all the more wish to squash that puny group under her paw. If it was just a gang of whores, Huā doubted they had much real skill. 

Ursus was another name she hadn't heard- she was well acquainted with Hydra's disstate for one Merrick and his dark companion, but their pack was unknown to Huā still. Thus in her curiosity, she frowned, Ursus? Who lead- leads them? When Praimfaya stated she wasn't sure how the wolfdog earned that alliance, Huā snorted, thinking of earlier in her words- how the man could only gain loyalty by means to sex. Maybe he is bedding them too, She joked, unaware that that quite hit the nail on the head. Moving on, I am interested in the name or description of any member from this pack and their ally, so that I might recognize when I see them. Do you have any plans for... resolving the burden of their existence?
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
a small smirk of amusement tugs at the edges of praimfaya’s lips as she hears hua call nemisis ‘the crazy bitch’. dead. though praimfaya was not sad by this turn of events per say — she had it coming as far as wanheda cared to see it — she was salty it hadn’t been her to kill her. though otherwise seen as petty by most, jus drein, jus daun being denied was enough to sew seeds of hatred …everything else she learned ( and there was much she didn’t know ) only reenforced praimfaya’s desire to see the saints end.

donovan killed her. there were many things that made her question if he was loyal to the wolves beneath him …or if they were only useful to him while they were succumbing to his carnal desires.

a male; merrick. and an ebony woman. i don’t know her name. praimfaya admits, putting forth what little she knew. the meeting in and of itself left many questions than it did answers and hadn’t seemed to sow loyalty, either. an alliance was meant to be beneficial …not to leave members with more questions than when they started; but that appears to be a reoccurring theme to praimfaya.

probably. praimfaya snorts on the topic of bedding them.

it’s a matter i don’t want to rush, praimfaya states. i’ll keep my eye on things for as long as i can but when i see my chance to walk, i’ll walk. she isn’t going to die for the saints when they end up crossing someone they shouldn’t have ( besides her, that is ); not when her loyalty was a lie. i’m gathering a force. any pack willing to lend their warriors to bringing them down. praimfaya tells hua, laying out the barebones of her plan. ideally, once i have a better idea of the exact nature of this alliance and if it can be tested then i’ll put phase two into action.

war was an art and praimfaya was a diligent artist.
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
DEAD?!

Now was one of those times where Huā's mean side would come out. She did a happy little celebration dance on her paws and her tail waved for a few moments before she settled down, grinning. Hearing Donovan killed her caused the smile to falter slightly. It would've been a lot more satisfying to hear Praimfaya had struck her down, or some other entity of justice. Now it was just a tale of two idiots butting heads. Oh well. Huā was unlike Praimfaya in the fact that she did not care who killed them, only that they were as dead as any dead dog that had ever died and six foot underground. 

The name Merrick struck a chord with her in that she had fastened that title to her brain when Hydra had delivered it. Merrick, Huā hummed, Hydra wants his head. He and his companion harmed innocent young wolves; this is what I was told. She frowned, to know there was perhaps another group out there with dark intentions- but if the alliance was as flimsy as Praimfaya believed it to be, perhaps this would become an advantage in time. Nemisis was killed when she and Donovan assumably butted heads. Could such a thing work on a larger scale; could one of those packs be torn down by the other? It would make the work easier for the rest of the wilds... and then only one pest would remain to be exterminated. 

Huā listened as Praimfaya relayed her plans, giving her an approving smile as she went. Yuèlóng was not a group of warriors, but they had allies with more, and could certainly pluck the few from their ranks to work in a large scale army. I know a few packs, friends of mine, who may help. I am keeping them informed. She told the girl, and after a moment bowed her head to her, Thank you... for doing this. You are so much braver than me... and a very helpful a-asset. She praised, and raised her head again with a wave of her tail, wondering if the mercenary would have anything else to share, for the siren had no further questions.
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
adding an ending onto this for rogue mastery.

it was messy, praimfaya realized. the grudge between hydra and merrick ...of how he had harmed two young wolves, was likely not to be forgotten anytime soon. she worries that aligning the two, despite having a common enemy, would be too impossible. but her past lives have done things even more impossible — perhaps there was hope yet.

still, she knows hydra must be approached with caution especially on the subject.

which, praimfaya wonders, does the queen of the spear see more as a threat? ursus or the saints?

bravery has nothing to do with it, praimfaya brushes it off like a fly off her shoulder; though she appreciates the compliment all the same. i was born for war. it didn't mean she wasn't ever afraid ...just that she knew what she needed to do to achieve her ends even if it meant her death.

i will keep speaking to packs, praimfaya offers as a wrap-up. and keep you informed. with that she offers hua a dip of her head farewell and takes her leave; paranoid that donovan and his goons cared too much about her escape and unwilling to linger in one place for too long just in case.