Bearclaw Valley maybe they’re right
325 Posts
Ooc — Van
Evien shook his head slowly in response. He couldn't conceive of why anyone would want to do something like that to a tiny pup, and with their allies, no less. "Because she's cruel, and stupid," he stated simply, ears pressing back to his skull. "I can't imagine someone that big thinking they have to be so brutal toward a child. He can't even defend himself." He hadn't been this angry in ages, it felt. In fact, he wasn't sure that he'd ever been this angry before. 

"I don't know Donovan," he admitted, looking off toward his den. "But he's not worth being allied to if he keeps her in his ranks. I wouldn't let this happen within our own pack." Ursus wolves were cruel, but even with Merrick's talk when Astara had been pregnant, he didn't think they'd actually hurt children. "I'll let him know what he has to do. If he won't do it, then... we were fine before we allied with them. We'll be fine after they're gone." He still felt... uncomfortable, talking like this. Having a say in things. But he knew the others would likely share in his sentiment here, and Merrick's trust warmed his chest. 

He cleared his throat and offered the coywolf a smile. "Do you want me to teach you what I'm using to treat him?" he questioned, tipping his head to the side.
Messages In This Thread
maybe they’re right - by Evien - September 09, 2020, 12:45 PM
RE: maybe they’re right - by Merrick - September 09, 2020, 04:57 PM
RE: maybe they’re right - by Evien - September 09, 2020, 09:27 PM
RE: maybe they’re right - by Merrick - September 15, 2020, 09:03 PM
RE: maybe they’re right - by Evien - September 15, 2020, 09:25 PM
RE: maybe they’re right - by Merrick - September 18, 2020, 11:06 PM
RE: maybe they’re right - by Evien - October 16, 2020, 07:50 PM
RE: maybe they’re right - by Merrick - October 17, 2020, 05:48 PM