Sleepy Fox Hollow they broke my wings
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
i get sand and rock sick. praimfaya offers with an amused twitch of her lips as she turns to face renard, frostbound gaze settling upon him. it was true enough. she’s beginning to feel that familiar hatred for the sunspires; once tucked aside in the interest of second chances. their voice is kept low, as if they are afraid of being overheard. praimfaya is fairly sure it is just the two of them here, but she wouldn’t put it past donovan to send someone to spy on them. surely, someone noticed all the time renard and her spent together recently. it might seem suspicious but she hopes no one thinks anything more of it than as something it’s not.

after all, it wasn’t like renard wasn’t attractive and praimfaya was a young woman, not quite full of fanciful ideas but y’know. she noticed.

she swiftly tucks those thoughts away. they had no place here.

why? she is curious, hungry for the information renard has for her. what’s happened? though, praimfaya, had felt that their alliance was mostly one sided anyway. it was clear ursus didn’t need the saints like the saints needed them. what, really, did they get out of the deal other than donovan doing their bidding like an obedient dog?
Messages In This Thread
they broke my wings - by RIP Praimfaya - September 09, 2020, 03:15 PM
RE: they broke my wings - by Renard - September 09, 2020, 04:22 PM
RE: they broke my wings - by RIP Praimfaya - September 10, 2020, 04:42 AM
RE: they broke my wings - by Renard - September 10, 2020, 03:25 PM
RE: they broke my wings - by RIP Praimfaya - September 11, 2020, 01:50 PM
RE: they broke my wings - by Renard - September 11, 2020, 05:16 PM
RE: they broke my wings - by RIP Praimfaya - September 12, 2020, 05:44 AM
RE: they broke my wings - by Renard - September 12, 2020, 12:09 PM
RE: they broke my wings - by RIP Praimfaya - September 12, 2020, 02:12 PM
RE: they broke my wings - by Renard - September 12, 2020, 04:46 PM