Bearclaw Valley I know my love can be the killing kind
325 Posts
Ooc — Van
Well... as long as he stayed still. It was probably best to avoid giving him herbs for pain, as they would just make him sleepy again, and it was important for him to be awake and talking. His mental health was just as important as his physical, and it was Evien's job to watch out for both. 

"Yeah, it's gonna hurt for a while. You tell me when you think you need something to make it feel better," he urged the boy, folding one forepaw over the other and resting his chin down on them. 

The medic paused at the question, recalling the trespasser and the name she'd called the black wolf. Astara. That was her name, wasn't it? How many other black-furred, purple-eyed wolves were there anyway? But still, Evien hadn't talked to her about it. It wasn't his place to share it if she didn't want to. So he smiled at the boy and shrugged his shoulders. "It's the name I call her by," he offered, by way of explanation. "For a while now. She doesn't... well, I've never heard her voice. I felt like she needed a name to be called." To treat her like a person.
Messages In This Thread
I know my love can be the killing kind - by Aventus - September 09, 2020, 06:41 PM
RE: I know my love can be the killing kind - by Evien - September 09, 2020, 06:51 PM
RE: I know my love can be the killing kind - by Aventus - September 09, 2020, 09:13 PM
RE: I know my love can be the killing kind - by Evien - September 11, 2020, 05:46 PM
RE: I know my love can be the killing kind - by Aventus - September 12, 2020, 05:25 PM
RE: I know my love can be the killing kind - by Evien - September 15, 2020, 10:27 AM
RE: I know my love can be the killing kind - by Aventus - September 15, 2020, 10:46 AM
RE: I know my love can be the killing kind - by Evien - September 15, 2020, 01:29 PM
RE: I know my love can be the killing kind - by Aventus - September 29, 2020, 12:40 PM
RE: I know my love can be the killing kind - by Evien - October 15, 2020, 10:20 PM
RE: I know my love can be the killing kind - by Aventus - October 20, 2020, 09:55 PM
RE: I know my love can be the killing kind - by Evien - November 16, 2020, 10:53 PM
RE: I know my love can be the killing kind - by Aventus - December 07, 2020, 12:58 PM