Health (100/100)
725 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Therapist
Warrior
Trade 
He knew one member was laying low.
Far too low for his liking.
He sought for @Dove by her altar. The skull wasn't here. Her scent was fresh here though, so she hadn't left.
Just keeping herself to herself.

"Dove?" He called out softly, wondering where the mage was.
He wanted to teach her, and maybe she could teach him back.
|  •  •  |
she'll make you take your clothes
off and go dancing in the rain
71 Posts
Ooc — lullaby <3
She had been cleaning, planning, amd placing things in just the right place. She had a new location to dry out her herbs and it was not the usually alter, no that was for more sinister ideas and rituals. The large boulders near by had been a perfect location, to keep work and pleasure separate. 

her silence had been because she had found the perfect location to house their sick and wounded but for now she was still gather pelts to keep her patients comfortable,  the falls would be a great place to wash them when they came spoiled with blood and medicine.

A nod came from the Dove as she looked through the eempty eye sockets of the woman once called Nemisis, for some reason she found the whispers of this paticualy skull rather soothing. It had a lot to say, most were violent and dark things but today it mused about what could have been. She gave a quick hushing sound as she heard her name, a smile coming when it was the scared overseer, the man that called her tail fetching, that called out for her. "Oh, what warrants such a special visit?" She chimed at him, almost sounding a little crazed before she stood before him. Her innocence reformed on her face.. as well as if could for someone wearing another's skull as a helmet.

Tha gràin agam air an t-saoghal
Health (100/100)
725 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Therapist
Warrior
He could hear the soft shushing sound from just out of sight.
Did she harbour someone here? Was he being paranoid?
Dove emerged with Nemisis fixated over her. The skull still not pearly white, but rather a tinted ivory-yellow from the grease that once coated the bones.
He watched her for a moment until she spoke.

He drew closer to her, searching for some new, unwarranted scent that certainly shouldn't be in the Saint's lands. But he found none. Talking to herself perhaps.
His tail waved softly, "I came to see how you are doing. You've been quiet."
His voice held a soft and deep tone, like an oak tree. 
Like he was talking to Kynareth or Ronnie.
|  •  •  |
she'll make you take your clothes
off and go dancing in the rain
71 Posts
Ooc — lullaby <3
Had he heard her when she spoke to the voices of spirits, when she listened to what the darker souls that plagued her? Or perhaps it was the discomfort of her wearing his former leader as a prize along her skull that had him staring at her, what was he analyzing? With a smile she shifted her head and let the skull fall between her paws, where one colorless paw touched it with possessiveness. It still held a color she wanted to get rid of, a day or two in the sun? Maybe a week, might cure that? 

She held her sweet and innocent smile but knew that he would not need and act, she did wear a skull of a wolf murdered so she was not as gentle as she showed. Oh, she could not help that her smile naturally fell into that place but she would try to show him more of her, they were family right?

"I have been busy with a project that I wanted to perfect before I unveiled it but I'd be willing to show you, it just needs a few more herbal collections!" Her voice almost seemed giddy with its soft honeyed accents, she wanted him to be proud that she took the time to put together such a grand place.

Tha gràin agam air an t-saoghal
Health (100/100)
725 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Therapist
Warrior
She seemed to notice his studying gaze.
That defensive smile fell far too easily, like a curtain being drawn quickly across a window.
She dropped the skull though, inspected it for a moment. He wondered what she had planned for it besides wearing it.

Anyway, her talk of this project was far more interesting and he didn't hold suspicion against her anymore. She probably just felt uncomfortable with him staring so much. He gave her a heartfelt smile. She certainly looked and perhaps acted innocent, but she surely could be a viper.

"Ah, I'd love to see," he grinned, tail waving now, "perhaps I can help you with some final touches?" He didn't want to be seen as some cold, distant leader. He cared about his pack and wanted to be involved with their interests.
|  •  •  |