Wheeling Gull Isle and forgot i had claws
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
Joining 
for the sake of realism lets fastforward this to uhm, the 16th? that's a week from the time they left the saints. i know our thread isn't finished yet summer so i'm vague about that, just wanted to get this up. please let @Renard reply first.

it’s been a week since her and @Renard made their way from the hollow, quickly and quietly severing ties with the saints. she wonders if their absence was noticed, for surely donovan and derg returned to their canyon. if they survived. though she doubts anyone will be sent after them. if they had, they hadn’t caught up with them. she’d suggested they laid a few false trails, just in case. in the end, though, praimfaya was glad no one caught up with them …if donovan even cared enough at all. if he didn’t, well, that was his mistake. she couldn’t speak for her kru but she wasn’t a threat to be taken lightly and she was a threat.

the scent of the saints was faint upon them; a stain that praimfaya could not wait to be entirely rid of. rolling in the floor of the plateau as her and renard passed thru it, heavy with moss and cedar musk wasn’t enough to rid her of the saints’ scents entirely. @huā already knew why she was with the saints and she hopes that the empress is willing to take and aid them in exchange for their loyalty because she has already garnered the commander’s respect.

if not …well, as she’d told renard in the hollow that day: they’d keep searching.

the commander wouldn’t beg.

solid earth begins to give way to the shifting sand, swallowing the sound of their footfalls; warm where it nestles between her toes as the lulling roar of the ocean grows louder. praimfaya’s only been to the coast a handful of times and she thinks she will never be used to the way in which the sand allows her to move stealthily …if not for that she stands out like a sore thumb and it hinders swift movement ( at least to her ).

the sand bar stands risen from the water, a bridge between the mainland and the isle that the siren claims. she can smell them even over the salty tang of algae and seaweed. there it is. praimfaya gestures, frostbound gaze turning to renard and takes the first step on the sandbar. the sand here is damp, and the water laps over her paws as she walks. she stops about halfway, though being on the sandbar makes her nervous, displayed in the twitch of her tail she doesn’t dare go too much closer. borders were harder to discern since hua’s clan lived on the island.

praimfaya tips her head back and sends up a howl for the empress, though any leader would do, she supposed.
Messages In This Thread
and forgot i had claws - by RIP Praimfaya - September 12, 2020, 12:56 PM
RE: and forgot i had claws - by Renard - September 12, 2020, 02:57 PM
RE: and forgot i had claws - by Huā - September 15, 2020, 10:01 PM
RE: and forgot i had claws - by RIP Praimfaya - September 16, 2020, 12:31 PM
RE: and forgot i had claws - by Renard - September 16, 2020, 09:23 PM
RE: and forgot i had claws - by Huā - October 02, 2020, 03:07 AM
RE: and forgot i had claws - by RIP Praimfaya - October 02, 2020, 10:32 AM
RE: and forgot i had claws - by Renard - October 03, 2020, 11:26 PM
RE: and forgot i had claws - by Huā - October 17, 2020, 05:09 PM