Wheeling Gull Isle and forgot i had claws
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
yes. praimfaya responds to hua’s question as the empress presents it to her; head dipping in a sign of respect for the siren. we are seeking a home among you and yours. we are both warriors, praimfaya informs her. and beyond that we have useful information about the saints. i do plan to move against them. with a pack would be the best case scenario. worst would be, well, on her ( their? ) own.

hua’s gaze upon renard does not fall beneath the commander’s sharp notice and, having been misinterpreted as interest, praimfaya feels a hot rush of jealousy simmer beneath her skin; itching. burning beneath her breast. that revelation does not entirely come unwarranted but it surprises her nonetheless.

she realizes her mistake as hua speaks. it was not interest that drew and held the siren’s stare to renard — this revelation is followed by a rush of relief, followed by the heat of embarrassment that flushes beneath her silverlit fur; thankfully unseen. praimfaya, admittedly, wasn’t sure who ‘mal’ was other than renard attacked him. frostbound gaze glimpses at renard. if he wishes to, he could answer hua’s questions but nonetheless praimfaya seizes the small moment as it presents itself to her to pique up: he is my kru, empress, the title falls from the commander’s lips in the hopes of appeasing the siren. if he is not welcome here, than nether am i. for better or worse …or at least while their interests aligned, they were a package deal.
Messages In This Thread
and forgot i had claws - by RIP Praimfaya - September 12, 2020, 12:56 PM
RE: and forgot i had claws - by Renard - September 12, 2020, 02:57 PM
RE: and forgot i had claws - by Huā - September 15, 2020, 10:01 PM
RE: and forgot i had claws - by RIP Praimfaya - September 16, 2020, 12:31 PM
RE: and forgot i had claws - by Renard - September 16, 2020, 09:23 PM
RE: and forgot i had claws - by Huā - October 02, 2020, 03:07 AM
RE: and forgot i had claws - by RIP Praimfaya - October 02, 2020, 10:32 AM
RE: and forgot i had claws - by Renard - October 03, 2020, 11:26 PM
RE: and forgot i had claws - by Huā - October 17, 2020, 05:09 PM