Neverwinter Forest you ask me what I'm thinking about, I'll tell you what I'm thinking about
390 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Tracker
Ranger
Be okay if Kyr popped in and did her scout thang? Feel free to skip me if opportunity allows!

Another day, another hour. If it had not been for what followed after the many storms occurred, Vallkyrie could have said she missed them. The rains brought a pleasant quietness, a calm to the earth as the sky raged. 

And it was as though her thought of it gave the Gods merit to bring down the rains again this day. She moved in a steady trot along the borders, thinking maybe she would wait around home until the rains stopped to hunt. For now, she would enjoy home in the forestry. 

She was happy for her decision, catching scent of Moonspesr wolves on the dewy breeze. Hydra. Bronco. Two familiar wolves in the distance and one she had yet to meet. Queen Hydra. She greets with a polite smile as she closes the distance between her and the visitors off the mountain. Its been quite some time. You, She spoke, tossing an icy pale gaze into Bronco's direction. Not so much. A larger smile then from her own words and she alas dips her muzzle to the woman she had yet to meet. Welcome to Neverwinter. I'm Vallkyrie Archer. A bit more formal today, now that she was greeting those at her doorstep.
Messages In This Thread
RE: you ask me what I'm thinking about, I'll tell you what I'm thinking about - by Vallkyrie - September 14, 2020, 09:53 PM