Neverwinter Forest you ask me what I'm thinking about, I'll tell you what I'm thinking about
390 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Tracker
Ranger
Keres, the other mountain wolf allowed and Kyr dipped her head once more to the woman as Bronco spoke up, placing some charm on him having missed her in the time that had passed since seeing one another. She wondered if his flirty nature was true to his feelings or if he was naturally that way with woman- like Mal and Jack were. She had her fair share of flirtatious males in the ranks. 

Giving her coat a shake off of the still falling rains, her head lifts up back to Hydra as she moves to take cover under one of the many towering conifers. I scout out often outside the territory, hunting or otherwise. Her profession of hunting, and scouting, may have been easy to pinpoint gathered her long legged and streamlined figure. She used her body to her advantage, of course. Knowing her strengths and her limitations. I could visit anytime you'd like. She had been offered to visit the island of Yuelong once before with Ying. A rather interesting place. She could so the same upon the mountains or even go on a hunt or stroll, it didnt so much matter. Getting to know the Queen of the mountains intrigued the Archer. 

Then one of those flirty boys came along, the most laid back and playful of them all. Vallkyrie could honestly say in her time here she had never seen the male become truly angered. Sad maybe, annoyed, but the serious nature had been left to Simmik. A good balance between leadership, Kyr came to believe. Mal had not come out unscathed from his time wandering the Wilds looking for Cupid and for that Kyr's jaw tightened at the reminder of it. 

She listened silently as Hydra began off, first a small smirk playing to her mug at the mention of a 'surprise party' and then a much more hardened expression at the more recent visitor Hydra had found lurking on the outskirts of their territory. It was no wonder Hydra came here with not just one guard, but two. I hope you made good work of 'em... She grumbles, icy eyes shifting to Mal then, awaiting him to take the floor. The Archer's patience with all that had been happening at her home had grown quite thin. Members continuously wondering off only to get attacked and unable to make it back timely. Even Yuelong had lost some members and Mal one of his pups. The blame could lie within the irresponsible members themselves, the absent mothers, the storms or even just ad much so, The Saints.
Messages In This Thread
RE: you ask me what I'm thinking about, I'll tell you what I'm thinking about - by Vallkyrie - September 17, 2020, 10:46 AM