Redsand Canyon [MATURE] I was in my highest, I was in my high
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Everything he once stood for was behind him. Now there was only one that kept him going and that was his promise to Hydra. Things had developed in ways he never expected coming to the mountains but once more he burned with the inner fire of a warlord, the seething rage he felt toward the ally of the saints was only tempered by the fact that he felt unsure about Donovan. He made his way through the canyon and into the fields of cacti and flowers spotting the stripped form on the man he'd been seeking out and gave a quick chuff to grab the man's attention so he could figure out how to make his move a slow smirk forming on his maw as he swept his eyes over the large mixed blood. It was easy enough to find him attractive but he had no idea how to sweet talk anyone or how to go about the entire matter he was hoping to use to get the Leader's interest. Keeping the smirk in play he lifted silver eyes to gold and crept closer with a friendly wag of his tail "Are you headed somewhere?" 
3/10 mastery
Messages In This Thread
RE: I was in my highest, I was in my high - by Valour - September 16, 2020, 04:17 PM
RE: I was in my highest, I was in my high - by Valour - September 16, 2020, 11:36 PM
RE: I was in my highest, I was in my high - by Valour - September 17, 2020, 04:31 PM