Lost Creek Hollow ≡ Get Stoned
325 Posts
Ooc — Van
Not at all <3

The colorful boy seemed sheepish - not enough confidence, Evien thought to himself. That'd have to be fixed if he was going to be a good medic. You couldn't second-guess yourself. It just led to doubts and stress down the line, and Evien had enough of those to deal with without wondering if he was good enough to take care of his pack.

But the budding medic offered the name of his pack, and Evien was immediately transported back to one of his first encounters in the wilds. "Legion?" he questioned, eyes brightening a bit. He couldn't call himself her friend, but perhaps the large woman he'd met many months ago was doing well for herself now. "Then you know Arbiter?" His tail wagged slowly, rather hopeful. He'd liked the surly wolf when he'd met her. 

Another wolf joined them - a girl this time - and he unfortunately recognized the scent. The neighbors to the east. They were at war... or, well, most of them were. But Evien, and this girl it seemed, were more medicinally inclined. And he wasn't going to tear into her here, especially, so far from either of their homes. 

"I never thought about that with the stems, but I did know about the toothache part. The sap is also a really good antiseptic and fights infection." He marveled at the plants surrounding the water and turned back to the other two. "My name is Evien Kastner. It's nice to meet you both."
Messages In This Thread
≡ Get Stoned - by Soleon - September 15, 2020, 06:10 PM
RE: ≡ Get Stoned - by Evien - September 15, 2020, 07:55 PM
RE: ≡ Get Stoned - by Soleon - September 15, 2020, 08:05 PM
RE: ≡ Get Stoned - by Evien - September 15, 2020, 08:18 PM
RE: ≡ Get Stoned - by Soleon - September 22, 2020, 07:39 PM
RE: ≡ Get Stoned - by Arlette - September 24, 2020, 01:40 PM
RE: ≡ Get Stoned - by Evien - September 25, 2020, 10:34 PM
RE: ≡ Get Stoned - by Soleon - October 04, 2020, 06:15 PM
RE: ≡ Get Stoned - by Arlette - October 05, 2020, 04:11 AM