Sleepy Fox Hollow Stare in the darkness, Is there air?
Tha gràin agam air an t-saoghal
Health (100/100)
725 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Therapist
Warrior
"I know," he softly confirmed.
The smell was old. Death and decay were two different scents.
He silently slunk around the scene. Pawprints. They all had the classic nail marks signalling a K-9 was here.
He looked to the body. He wasn't certain, but likely another wolf. Probably the crazy one again.
Derg huffed, the scents tickling his nose, stuffing it full.

"I understand," gods if only he knew Grezig was dead, "I'll help you. Just remember who the Saints are."
He didn't know who would try to eat carrion and didn't know where Valour planned to keep the body until they dug a hole.
He approached, only slightly tentative, to inspect the body closer.
"What do you think it was?"
|  •  •  |
Messages In This Thread
Stare in the darkness, Is there air? - by Valour - September 16, 2020, 10:15 PM
RE: Stare in the darkness, Is there air? - by Derg - September 17, 2020, 01:12 PM
RE: Stare in the darkness, Is there air? - by Valour - September 17, 2020, 04:14 PM
RE: Stare in the darkness, Is there air? - by Derg - September 18, 2020, 01:55 PM
RE: Stare in the darkness, Is there air? - by Valour - September 18, 2020, 07:25 PM
RE: Stare in the darkness, Is there air? - by Derg - September 20, 2020, 02:21 PM
RE: Stare in the darkness, Is there air? - by Valour - September 26, 2020, 04:05 PM
RE: Stare in the darkness, Is there air? - by Derg - September 27, 2020, 02:17 PM