Sun Mote Copse he just started like banging his hands together.
Kvarsheim
NPC
614 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Away
She explain what had happened, but said she was fine. She did seem fine enough, so he merely nodded in acceptance. Fig had no doubt that she'd gotten herself into much worse scrapes in her life. She was a kid, after all. A little nose bump was nothing (since there was no blood).

"Just doing a border patrol," Fig answered. He hesitated for a moment before continuing, weighing whether or not he should say anything about what he'd discovered. What if it really was something dangerous? He ought to be sending her away, not... "I actually just found a patch of fur in the bark of that tree back there," he explained, nodding back towards it, "The scent wasn't familiar, so I was going to follow the trail and just make sure the whatever-it-was is gone. You wanna go take a whiff and help me out?"

He was reasonably sure it wasn't a real thread. The fur was low on the tree, which suggested that whatever kind of animal it was, it wasn't something big. He could protect her if they did somehow happen upon it, or at least distract it while she ran for help.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.
Fenn is welcome at all times and will in fact make me sad if she doesn't show up.
Messages In This Thread
RE: he just started like banging his hands together. - by Figment - October 17, 2020, 10:09 AM