Wheeling Gull Isle You Will Never Know Unless You Go, Go, Go, Girl
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
Indeed, children were a handful. She'd just been catching a wild rabbit to bring to her kids- and had been on her way to them when she'd heard the call. The siren placed down the food in front of @Haoming when she found her there at the densite, hurriedly told her to be sure to share, and was off again to go find Ira. She was a tad ashamed of her lateness with so important of a guest, and when she arrived her ears were unintentionally pinned shyly against her head. An appreciative nod to Aiolos, and then a momentary bow of her head to Ira before she looked up again. Ira, please forgive my timing. I am very happy to see you here- and want to thank you again for your help in the summer. It could only be the unity of several packs to make Donovan's ego bow, even if it was only temporary. This is my fellow leader, Aiolos, She introduced him with a gesture, unaware he'd already done so. Look back to Ira, Are you here so we may discuss relations?
Messages In This Thread
You Will Never Know Unless You Go, Go, Go, Girl - by Ira - October 06, 2020, 03:07 AM
RE: You Will Never Know Unless You Go, Go, Go, Girl - by Huā - October 21, 2020, 10:32 AM
RE: You Will Never Know Unless You Go, Go, Go, Girl - by Ira - November 13, 2020, 02:05 AM
RE: You Will Never Know Unless You Go, Go, Go, Girl - by Ira - December 04, 2020, 10:36 PM