Wheeling Gull Isle You Will Never Know Unless You Go, Go, Go, Girl
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
Ira was a seemingly humble and logical woman, which Huāzhēn greatly appreciated. Huā shook her head with a slight smile at the Count's apology, a sign that she did not believe she had any reason to apologize. They'd all been busy- and she understood it well. To her statement, the empress nodded. Of course- whatever information you need... I trust you, and am happy to provide. There was other information, too- the saints' existence in the canyon, their failed attempts at spying, the kidnapping of one of Yuèlóng's own members. But Huā figured they wished to focus on diplomacy first, and the words she needed to share were temporarily placed second priority. Instead she tried to think what Ira would want to know, though she was prepared for questions, too. I made Yuèlóng at the end of last winter with my sisters, Yingyue and Meizhen. We... we rank members based on what skill they have or want to learn. And we try to keep to ourselves, on the island, peaceful, but also have made some alliances with some of the nearby packs.
Messages In This Thread
You Will Never Know Unless You Go, Go, Go, Girl - by Ira - October 06, 2020, 03:07 AM
RE: You Will Never Know Unless You Go, Go, Go, Girl - by Huā - November 11, 2020, 05:38 PM
RE: You Will Never Know Unless You Go, Go, Go, Girl - by Ira - November 13, 2020, 02:05 AM
RE: You Will Never Know Unless You Go, Go, Go, Girl - by Ira - December 04, 2020, 10:36 PM