King Elk Forest Say what’s on your mind so I get the message
67 Posts
Ooc — landry
Joining 
Setting: Evening — 1845
Weather: 67F — clear skies, slight breeze.
Tags: @Cenric @Célness and all Déorwine are welcome.

Eadwulf is deep in this now, he can’t go back, he’s getting so insanely close. He can smell other members of his family. He knows they’re here. He’s traveled over mountains, almost drowned crossing deathly rivers, hell almost got burned alive like the rest of them. He’s not in the best condition but he is determined. Once he puts his mind to something it’s likely impossible to change it. 

So he’d risk it. What’s he got to loose after all? He tilts his head back and howls for any familiar souls to find him. Praying to the High Elk that someone will. His howl ends and he dips his head in reference to his god, lips confidently speaking a quick prayer over and over again. His deep voice only a louder whisper. He stands there, awaiting something to happen. For someone to find him — if he’s lucky.
366 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Away
"Eadwulf." She appeared from the shadows, a slight surprised face met to the demon-boy. She knew of this man, we was a close cousin to her so, but like Rohesia, from the same tree, he was a bastard. The biggest difference however, he was far more cursed then her dear barbarian, cousin. He held more blacks and whites, with flakes of reds.

His mother was a cheater, taken with an outside man. Célnes assumed he had taken the curse from her betrayel of the Deorwine name, and the disgust from the High Elk. It wasn't his fault, she thought, but he was the product of this. Rohesia was given forgiveness, only with blood upon her fur. Her rough nature clearly shown the barbaric bloodlines.

However.. The Elken woman did remember he was one who in return, was quite a fanatic on the devotion to the High Elk. She supposed that granted forgiveness, "you have found us." even if he didn't, she wasn't one to turn him away. He wasn't completely white, after all.

Célnes smiled at him.

[Image: daypp44-35fafcf4-5681-4f2b-ade7-060f2833...UH7g592rRs]
67 Posts
Ooc — landry
A noise — someone approaches. He’s opening his eyes, the prayer on his lips begins to fade. Though he finishes the sentence even as the wolf approaches. He hopes that the high elk has brought him something of use. Upon further realization, they have. His cousin, Célnes. 

His golden orbs watch her intently. He doesn’t go in for some sappy hug, he doesn’t smile. He is only relieved that their bloodline with live on, they live to serve the High Elk. He is not blind to the fact that he is looked upon as cursed or bastardized because of his mother. He nods once. “I have and wish to follow.” He says simply. “Have you seen my sister?” He asks then, the thought crossing his mind.
366 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Away
"She is here as well," her eyes narrowed down as she looked back into the forest. There was thought still, and matters to be dealt with concerning Rohesia, but that was for another day. Plans would be made before then, and further more now that her brother has come.

"We are renewing Kingslend- as Cenric and I the Kings." Then faced back to Eadwulf, a receoptionist smile and a proud stance to that claim as so.

67 Posts
Ooc — landry
The darker wolf is weary by the way Célnes mentions his fiery sister. Maybe she’s causing troubles within the pack, or elsewhere perhaps. Either way it seems she’s made her way on Célnes’ bad list by the looks of it. He makes no expressions regarding the previous mention. All he offers is a nod, he would ask later. 

Onto the fact that she mentions her and Cenric are apparently leading the flock as the Kings. Has the high elk blessed them off on that? Was there a sign? Did they get chosen? “Who crowned you? Yourself? Cenric? The high Elk approves? Have they given a sign?” He asks not to seem disrespectful but only to be caught up on things. For his tone is easy, quite. If there is one thing she hates it’s being lead astray from the High Elks true intentions because of an unworthy king or queen.
cygnet
18 Posts
Ooc —
Away
"no, they haven't."

featherlight step unfolds itself from the gloom of the elk-weald, posture rigid and bailisk orbs prying as ever. rohesia's form is taut and poised, always prepared to strike something in this unholy hellsapae that was her big fat greek wedding baffling bloodkith. eadwulf, in all his blighted form, trading tongues with their -- now, now only his -- cousin. the lesser form of carling's legacy. as expected, germanicus is nowhere to be seen, while the woman has been plotting the multiple 100 dumb ways to die fellings celnes could accidently of course, succumb to.

"...you couldn't have died?" her voice does not carry the whitted edge it usually does, something with a likeness of a mother questioning her child with a soft lillit, on the lip of a tear breaking from her adoring eyes. she cants her head to the side with a sigh as a hello, but nothing more. he is white, wrong, wicked and wild as the flames as hell. trust does not come in the dove's mandiable as did the feathery friend of noah with the olive branch.
Oh fishmonger, oh fishmonger
come quell your daughter's hunger!
366 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Away
"We decided ourselves after we were finding family. As part of the royal bloodline, it felt simply natural." One could see the crown placed on her head as she smiled naturally at such questions. Nobody really questioned them being the Kings, they only questioned if they were worthy. Especially since Célnes was allowing less likeable wolves to enter. 

"It seems the High Elk has blessed you two with a reunion." While she let out a small laugh, the malice was hinted toward Rohesia.

67 Posts
Ooc — landry
He isn’t expecting a visit from his dear sister so soon. When her voice hits his ears his coingold orbs swipe to put her in his sights. 

You couldn’t have died?

Well, that’s not a nice welcome. He almost rolls his eyes at her. “Dear sister, I wish not to quarrel, but if you want it so bad I might just give it to you.” He says quietly, his voice is easy, calm.

On the subject of no sign from the high elk has Eadwulf already questioning what is happening here. Going back to Célnes, he speaks to her now. “I will trust our kings judgment — now and forever — until you veer from the path of holiness.” He says confidently. Claiming loyalty to his new king, regardless of what his loving sister says.
cygnet
18 Posts
Ooc —
Away
"the only thing to fear about you is the perturbing white on your face. otherwise, your threats are nothing to me. plus, you sound disgusting, don't say it like that ever again." the woman whips around from whence she came, brimming with new ire as eadwulf pleadged himself to his cousin without a second thought. "what a sheep," she murmurs loud enough to be heard, as her hitlist grows day by day.
Oh fishmonger, oh fishmonger
come quell your daughter's hunger!
366 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Away
All that could be was a soft chuckle from Célnes from the bickering. Perhaps from the mother were these unholy traits gained from, but deserved as she remembered her uncle sleeping with a lone wolf outside of their domain. Long ago as that was, now resulted into the cousins she has today, and half siblings to the four others.

Even despite being brother and sister, their quarrel never seemed to stop; and both surprisingly devouted to the end.

"I welcome you home, cousin, to Kingslend. May the High Elk bless you so," a speech of sort from the King.

67 Posts
Ooc — landry
Eadwulf squints his eyes comically, almost going as far as to roll them as he flicks his eyes to his sister. “It is the way of the High Elk, sister. If this is what must happen, then so be it. He will guide us in our endeavors.” He says again, voice reverent with the calmness of prayer. 

Finally he addresses Célnes this times pretending he didn’t hear his blood call him a sheep. “It is appreciated, Célnes. I will serve you and the High Elk and assist as much as possible.” He will prove his worth.
366 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Away
permission to PP rohesia

The barbaric woman simply rolled her eyes at the two, and seemingly walked away. Originally the King was to ask the cousin to stroll with her brother, but she supposed even blood could not overcome the unblessing Eadwulf had obtained. He was unlucky, to be stripped of the color for the parents sins. A shame, to which cannot be controlled, but treated, as an abomination.

"I shall show you where the Herd lays by." Célnes assumed that is where he would in particular like to know, just as the rest does.

67 Posts
Ooc — landry
The skull masked male nods dutifully to his king, a strong dip of his head almost taking the appearance of a bow. He is obedient — loyal, but he is no lowly servant. In time, Célnes will figure that out. 

So after his polite nod he hums out his reply. “Yes, please show me.” Is his only words.