Moonspear Every occasion, know I'm ready for the funeral
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
The first to arrive was the she wolf who'd regarded him so coldly before. This time when she nodded Valour was quick to return it lowering his chin to the Moonspearian warrior before Hydra rushed forward. There hadn't been any intention to offend Hydra, in fact he was so confused by the hostility and assumed he'd done something wrong that he dropped to his belly and turned halfway over looking up at the fearsome obsidian queen with a blatant expression of shock and fear. "I'm sorry Hydra, I forgot myself because of the news I brought" the words rushed quickly out of his mouth ears pinning back as he watched the kind brown furred man from his last visit and then Dirge approach. So many....had he actually done something wrong? What if Hydra had heard about The Saints already and thought he'd turned against her? "I know where Ursus is and have a pack ready to go to war" there....that should put her temper at ease right? He didn't move, muscles tense as he lay upon the ground at her feet waiting to be told he could get up. 
3/10 mastery
Messages In This Thread
Every occasion, know I'm ready for the funeral - by Valour - October 13, 2020, 12:00 PM
RE: Every occasion, know I'm ready for the funeral - by Valour - October 15, 2020, 05:01 PM