Moonspear Every occasion, know I'm ready for the funeral
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Spare me no details...

Valour knew that couldn't be so yet...there had to be a certain level of honesty provided about who he stood with. He looked to Desdemona and Bronco, familiar yet two different demeanors and then to the stranger who'd shown this time around. What would they think of the risky business he'd brought to their doorstep? Would they think it was worth taking out Ursus, to ally with a pack that swung in morality somewhere between Nightwalkers and Ursus themselves?  "We are called The Saints Of The Dying Light, lead by Donovan Azura...They were allies with Ursus before I joined but Merrick and his mute lady friend ruined that through violence and harming one of our own. Donovan makes me think of what Vengeance could have been if he'd been..less insane. We'd be good use to Moonspear in terms of war and strength. Plenty of medics and I'm sure we can find more herbs and provide that too" he paused there letting her absorb this. Once again the youngness showed in the way he phrased matters. Stepping back and lowering his head he poised himself not as an Ex Warlord but a mere soldier, a messenger working to bring together two strong packs to wipe out the worst of any evil. "Donovan is...crude but he doesn't mean any disrespect. The Saints have been denied the chance to settle and make peace with anyone for as long as I've been around without good reason aside from the Ursus association. I'd imagine all we'd ask of you is nuetrality for the time being to work together against Ursus, simply off the trust that we all want to shed their blood. Donovan trusts me as well as maybe his second in command...he's a curious one...a good man. I am going to be third beneath them soon, so you'll have me there as your insider. We'll be moving closer to here respectfully distanced of course and away from Ursus. I can bring Donovan to you...we can all discuss this together if you trust me when I say that The Saints will survive and be a much stronger pack than Nightwalkers ever could have been"  during and after he'd finished his speech he'd averted his gaze, just like his posture had been lowered he made sure Hydra would see he was only trying his best to be respectful...but he had to keep The Saints in mind too and how realistically the potential of a true alliance lay in how matters were handled after the war against Ursus was over if the fiercesome queen of Moonspear would even agree to it. 
3/10 mastery
Messages In This Thread
Every occasion, know I'm ready for the funeral - by Valour - October 13, 2020, 12:00 PM
RE: Every occasion, know I'm ready for the funeral - by Valour - October 24, 2020, 03:49 AM