Moonspear Every occasion, know I'm ready for the funeral
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
It stung.

The man.

The one who was the second reason he'd hunted Ursus down off of Santiago and Clay's direction and information. For the attack held upon his son, Valour had sworn to do his best and here he was called a liar. Swallowing down a lump of bile that was part anger and part wounded honor. The dropping of his gaze was no longer out of respect but shame and vulnerability as he struggled to regain his thoughts. His breath turned shallow though he was trained and brainwashed well enough it did not show with the steady rise and fall of his flanks. He stared wide eyed at the ground trying to think of some way to ignore Dirge and mantain that trust he knew he had secured with Hydra. "The Straith. Below the falls. Not far from where I once lead. You can allow this knowing we hold absolutely no ill will toward anyone can't you?" he gave their location away his eyes remaining on the ground his voice quivering.

Why was he doing this?

He wasn't a warlord.

Clay was dead and he'd failed to protect his body.

Clarence was murdered and the killer running free.

He wasn't worth shit so why was he here?

"Can you tell us where Ursus is?" 

Then came a voice. He glanced up with the eyes of a shaken youth, finding the male cloaked in browns and searching his gaze. This was a kind man...someone with the honorable heart he always felt a softness for. Nodding ever so slightly he turned his gaze to Hydra "South of Easthollow. In a valley surrounded by walls. This is where Ursus lays I've been there myself. I can bring you again" he dropped his eyes again and slunk backward shaking his head "If I'm a Charlatan then you didn't know Vengeance before he was overturned.  You allied with a Rapist. A murderer. A child enslaver. He was killed by a girl I saved. She left shortly after and I took over, I came to keep my promise ma'am. I kept our loyalty when he fell. I maintained Nightwalkers long enough for the children to grow and the ones not swept away by Ursus to become honorable and strong young men. Sir...I promised to do my best to bring you justice for your son in return for your promise. Am I not doing that now by offering a pack with no other common interest to risk their lives for it?" he let that settle there and exhaled slowly praying to whatever higher power existed that his words didn't hit the wrong way "We plan to move to the Straith. Below the falls. North of where Nightwalkers live but not by far and far away we'd still have to travel a day and through mountain to reach you. We have no fight with Yuelong anymore as long as they stay away, If you ask I'm sure Donovan will explain how crazy Nemesis was and how he took her out and Yuelong kept attacking" he shook his head slowly and closed his eyes his tail drooping between his legs "Please Hydra...together we have a chance and all The Saints want for now is to live and take out Ursus to ensure that. I don't know what Donovan's game plan is afterward but it doesn't involve any harm toward Yuelong. I made a promise to give you information and I gave it first but I'm asking you accept our assistance and let us show that while he have a bad name like Nightwalkers we're even more valuable. If I fail then you are free to turn on The Saints as well and I will fight beside you, as promised" once again he felt the slithering sensation crawl down his spine like a shiver but slimier. He thought of Donovan and Nyra, of the pair of medics made of light and dark....there was more to the wolves he lived with then the title of 'Savage' yet again only he seemed to understand it. 
3/10 mastery
Messages In This Thread
Every occasion, know I'm ready for the funeral - by Valour - October 13, 2020, 12:00 PM
RE: Every occasion, know I'm ready for the funeral - by Valour - November 04, 2020, 10:59 PM