Firefly Glen trick or treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat!
inhale the stars, exhale fire
330 Posts
Ooc — gerra
He had tried not to pay a lot of mind to whatever Bronco's sister was doing with moving the orange things, so left her to it undisturbed once he realized there was no harm. Antares had patrolled on elsewhere, done his own thing, and mostly forgot about it until she howled about a feast. Hm, well, not one to turn down something like that lately, he decided he had enough of an appetite to go see--though he was going to be a little sour if there was a hunt he'd missed out on somewhere.

But he soon saw, on lurking into the scene with Osiris and Toad ahead of him, that it was about the strange roundish fruits. Antares moved to his brother's side, ears up, and with a tilt to his whole head, as he wondered what had possessed Meerkat to put all these gourds here today. Maybe it was some Firebirds things. He had never eaten them before himself. Apples, certain berries--yeah, but those orange orbs? He'd passed them right by, not even knowing what was inside.
Messages In This Thread
RE: trick or treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat! - by Antares - October 25, 2020, 02:38 AM