Phoenix Maplewood not giving up
325 Posts
Ooc — Van
So he had a sense of humor to match. Evien always liked when his sarcasm was met with more sarcasm - it was always better than when they got offended. A soft snort of laughter escaped him and he shook his head. At least the guy didn't have a stick up his ass.

A grin spread over his maw when he got a laugh from the guy. 

"First of all, you're missing out on the conversation. Seriously. I'm a fucking delight," he began, then cleared his throat. "Secondly, I left all of my evil poisons back home, so you're safe this time." Not that Evien would poison anyone, anyway. He technically had poisons that he could use - any herb could be poisonous if enough of it was ingested. But he had never intended to truly poison another wolf.

And as for the last thing... "What you'd be doing is using that height of yours to grab that branch up there and break it off for me. Maple sap doesn't really do anything in terms of healing, but I like to have some to mix with the herbs I use so they don't taste like shit." He paused for a moment, thinking things through, before he continued. "You can probably tell I'm part of a pack. I've got a lot of wolves to care for back home, and, being the generous medic that I am, I decided to come all of this way so I can make their medicine taste better."

It was honestly quite selfless, if he did say so himself. 

Evien cleared his throat and tipped his head to the side. "Is that good enough of an answer for you?" the medic questioned, arching a brow. "Or is there something else I can offer you?" Really, he could probably find some sap that was lower to the ground, but... this was kind of fun.
Messages In This Thread
not giving up - by Jethro - October 19, 2020, 02:18 PM
RE: not giving up - by Evien - October 19, 2020, 06:38 PM
RE: not giving up - by Jethro - October 19, 2020, 08:33 PM
RE: not giving up - by Evien - October 19, 2020, 11:20 PM
RE: not giving up - by Jethro - October 20, 2020, 09:13 AM
RE: not giving up - by Evien - October 20, 2020, 08:32 PM
RE: not giving up - by Jethro - October 20, 2020, 11:43 PM
RE: not giving up - by Evien - October 21, 2020, 07:53 PM
RE: not giving up - by Jethro - October 22, 2020, 04:23 AM