Stavanger Bay but then again, i hated school.
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
He is a man of short words, but that was okay with Huā, considering the common language was one she'd never completely master. And he tells her he's staying. She gives a small nod of acknowledgement; so far she has not found a reason to detest him. Of course there were those like Donovan: polite at the first meeting, and showing his true colors at the next. She could only hope that the fact that this man introduced himself and his title before her meant he was as honest as he seemed. Ironking. It was a good thing, she thought, that she was lucky enough to encounter what she assumed was the leader here. We will be neigh-bors, She told him in a slight chuckle, I am huángdì, empress of Yuèlóng, a pack on that island. She turned her muzzle and tried to point at that mass which now looked a speck upon the great sea, though its rocky hill still rose noticeably. The empress turned her seaglass gaze back to the dark male, My name is Huāzhēn Jiāng. I hope we will get along well, Wintersbane. And though she was a queen of her own place, Huā knew she was upon his land now, and dipped her chin in a respectful bow to him, the handsome new king of this place. Only time would tell if his presence here would truly last, but she did not wish for a new enemy upon their backs.
Messages In This Thread
but then again, i hated school. - by Huā - October 21, 2020, 02:20 PM
RE: but then again, i hated school. - by RIP Wintersbane - October 22, 2020, 09:08 AM
RE: but then again, i hated school. - by Huā - October 24, 2020, 02:07 PM
RE: but then again, i hated school. - by RIP Wintersbane - October 25, 2020, 06:05 AM
RE: but then again, i hated school. - by Huā - October 25, 2020, 11:41 AM
RE: but then again, i hated school. - by RIP Wintersbane - October 25, 2020, 12:39 PM
RE: but then again, i hated school. - by Huā - October 28, 2020, 02:05 PM
RE: but then again, i hated school. - by RIP Wintersbane - October 29, 2020, 03:39 AM
RE: but then again, i hated school. - by Huā - November 04, 2020, 04:23 PM
RE: but then again, i hated school. - by RIP Wintersbane - November 05, 2020, 09:05 AM