Ravensblood Forest calling me names just because of my skin color, you know?
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
tw: mild reference to sex trafficking

Abaddon agreed that was the guy, and Huā chuckled again with a pitying shake of her head. Somehow, a part of her was deeply amused that by the sounds of it, Donovan was unable to woo a man Huā had already slept with. Her metaphorical flag was already planted upon the pale slopes of his body like the first man to reach the moon. His next words caused her smile to falter slightly. ...And gain absolutely nothing in return. What was his price? Though moments before she had marveled once again at his beauty, suddenly she felt his gaze upon her more fiercely, as if he might burn a laser right through her bones. At other times she had been here, like this- but wanted nothing from those men, and they had taken anyway, paying the one who had become master to those girls. Her gaze fell and she was silent for a moment, gulping. She desired him, it was true- and would not mind to do again, what they once had- but making that a paid deal felt strange. She wanted to empower herself and do what she wanted, but some part of her felt guilty, as if she would willingly be placing herself back into the role she'd been forced into before. Of course, Huā knew there were only a few things besides sex that could satisfy a man's appetite- food, land, power- though no part of her thought to imagine that that food might be blood. 

I want to know anything you learned about those Saints. Were they... settled there? Their location? She couldn't make eye contact as she awkwardly continued quietly, What is your price?
Messages In This Thread
RE: calling me names just because of my skin color, you know? - by Huā - December 09, 2020, 10:53 PM